Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2019, 06:55:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189880 Posts in 10982 Topics by 18419 Members
Latest Member: cimaolonas
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Other S2G Games
| |-+  Heroes of Newerth
| | |-+  Ideas and suggestions
| | | |-+  My rants and possible suggestions???
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My rants and possible suggestions???  (Read 1459 times)
Pipboy2000k

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2009, 11:06:27 am »

Played about 100 Rounds
Out of the AR-AP (I random every AP) games...20-25% of those have been randomed succubus or soulstealer. Fix!

Malakai...Lol Teleport/Wide Range Damage Nuke and Slow all in one ability...and not an ult. Nerf stick time. He is in 90% of AP games. Reminds me of early dota before spirit breaker was fixed.
Malakai's nuke is like fearie's...but all the benefits of an uber str hero's power with wolfbane's transform and magina's blink

Lower leaver to 5% and make put a special icon next to their names. On the flipside, allow everyone to leave after the initial leaver leaves if game time is under say...5 minutes.

Take away profanity censorship...it doesn't work anyway with the addition of VOIP and the workarounds such as typing multiple obscenities all in a row.

Mr_Com

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 01:31:02 pm »

Malakai...Lol Teleport/Wide Range Damage Nuke and Slow all in one ability...and not an ult.

jep I say the same! And he dont need to port himself to the position he CAN or can not what he want ...

and the other thingts well that u random succu or soulstealer in 20-25% isn't right ... but I am right with u with the other things
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: