Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2020, 03:27:04 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190005 Posts in 11003 Topics by 18517 Members
Latest Member: Hammadslv
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  General Savage XR Discussion
| | |-+  its me BENE
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: its me BENE  (Read 2782 times)
chocolate rob

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2009, 03:24:21 am »

Im on murderers comp on his account so dont worry about all the informalitys lol even though we might not all agree about what murderer does or doest do wat the fuk ever i dont care but what im pissed about the removal of my tags and noonew is tellin me a fukin thing ive been in invic for a while always played wth tags  and all liked me unlike murderer enjoy playin the game but yet i dont get enough RESPECT for yall too even tell me wat the fuk was even goin on too let me try and solve the problem a bit of a rush i would say but WHAT THE FUCK EVER and dont you motherfuckers forget when you see me in server wthout any fukin TAGS im still the fuckin TOOTHLESS FUKIN WONDER hahahahahahahah
Enliven
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 03:28:38 am »

..and I thought my murderer's dad impression was shit.

chocolate rob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 03:40:53 am »

hey its me again i was just reading wtf u just sent murderer slash WHAT THE FUCK you mean i might get my account deleted how come during games this has never been mentioned to me thats the reason i made this post how the hell am i getting deaged trough this shit comon ppl i have not done a FUCKING THING

this is what im replying too

You forgot the rule on the server

Players must not impersonate other players or use other players’ clan tags / icons.

You are in clear violation of this, so you will be kicked, and benes account may get deleted.
Nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 05:32:21 am »

It's really taken this long for murd to finally get banned? Is there any way to speed this process along, any new players looking at the forums are going to see the slew of garbage he has spread the past few days and just be scared off.
WinterFresh

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 05:46:48 am »

Wtf is going on the USA server lately? lol

Nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 06:27:21 am »

Wtf is going on the USA server lately? lol
It's really not as bad as this all makes it seem.
Tjens
I make maps and stuff
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 07:00:39 am »

no offence but fuck off from the forums plox

biggeruniverse
Disrespectful Newerth Coder and Occasional Admin

Savage Days

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 07:54:27 am »

Im on murderers comp on his account so dont worry about all the informalitys lol even though we might not all agree about what murderer does or doest do wat the fuk ever i dont care but what im pissed about the removal of my tags and noonew is tellin me a fukin thing ive been in invic for a while always played wth tags  and all liked me unlike murderer enjoy playin the game but yet i dont get enough RESPECT for yall too even tell me wat the fuk was even goin on too let me try and solve the problem a bit of a rush i would say but WHAT THE FUCK EVER and dont you motherfuckers forget when you see me in server wthout any fukin TAGS im still the fuckin TOOTHLESS FUKIN WONDER hahahahahahahah

Is this rob impersonating BENE impersonating rob?

https://twitter.com/SavageRebirth
Quote from: Helios
You mean an already 7 yr old game is going to die eventually?  G
Ophelia
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 01:53:12 pm »

BENE - You only lost the No0b clan and Invis clan as far as I know.

And the reason this is, because murderer/rob was on your account, and alias as necrofear, and other people as far as I know.
And I believe it is breaking the rules to impersonate other players.

If he is indeed allowed to wear the Inv. tag - like he claims, he could have had his own, and not used yours - it's that simple.

I don't know if your account will be deleted, I doubt it - but be careful of who you give your password to - cause things like this can and will happen. I understand you guys are friends in real life - but that is no excuse for him to abuse something that you did apparently enjoy having.
Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 01:56:23 pm »

What's with the bullshit lately. My "BULLSHIT TRASH-CAN" is full so you guys should stop maybe..

Closed no re-open / clear this up via PM or IG via /msg

biggeruniverse
Disrespectful Newerth Coder and Occasional Admin

Savage Days

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2009, 04:09:05 pm »

rob & BENE- if you post again publicly about this (now past) incident, I will ban you myself. Everyone else involved has given it up.

https://twitter.com/SavageRebirth
Quote from: Helios
You mean an already 7 yr old game is going to die eventually?  G
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: