Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 06, 2021, 11:29:33 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190074 Posts in 11010 Topics by 18590 Members
Latest Member: Dunkeljuice
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Other S2G Games
| |-+  Heroes of Newerth
| | |-+  Retrieving server list failed
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Retrieving server list failed  (Read 5057 times)
Lax3n

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2009, 03:28:20 pm »

Im suffering by serverlist problems constantly for the passed two days. I can connect to HoN, i can connect to the chat server but somehow the freaking server list wont show any servers, players online status says always zero. Sometimes it says that it found a few servers, like 80/400~. But it still wont show em'. It all worked perfectly until now, and I havent done anything since. if theres someone out there who knows how to clear this mess up. Please, leave a message!

Kind Regards, Alex

Update ~

It seems, just as i speak, that i cant connect to the chat server either..
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 03:32:08 pm by Lax3n » Logged
Tradius

HoN Strategist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 08:03:20 am »

Reinstall.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
sobwoofer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 07:42:34 pm »

reinstalling doesnt work... i already tryied everything but this problem just dont solve, its the last patch issue.
if anyone have the solution, share.
Tradius

HoN Strategist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 07:05:45 am »

Delete root folder of Heroes of Newerth and reinstall.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
KoopahTroopah
KoopahTroopa

I'll see you on the battlefield

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 06:40:37 pm »

I've honestly never had this problem and it actually sounds like a network problem. So everything that T5 is saying about reinstalling won't do anything but waste time. I would search online for some ports to open on your router firewall(assuming you have one), and then I would make sure that it's on the exceptions list of any other firewalls installed on your machine.

To my enemies, you stand for everything I live to crush.

Tradius

HoN Strategist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 11:38:09 pm »

Teeny Tiny problem with that. Nobody knows what the port is for Heroes of Newerth. Blizzard's Warcraft III port for battle.net is 6113, but HoN isn't exactly a Warcraft III hosted game. Best of luck with that
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 11:41:47 pm by Tradius » Logged

Power_

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 11:47:17 am »

I know this is a pretty old topic by now. But I have this problem aswell. Tried reinstalling and all, is there any solution to this problem yet?

Just reinstalled but I still get no servers in my list, small difference between me and OT is I have NEVER had any servers in my list. Undecided
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 12:13:52 pm by Power_ » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: