Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 12, 2019, 05:26:11 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189887 Posts in 10981 Topics by 18429 Members
Latest Member: sajjkk
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Other S2G Games
| |-+  Heroes of Newerth
| | |-+  INFO: NDA lifted, post anything you want.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: INFO: NDA lifted, post anything you want.  (Read 17361 times)
teh Frost
Retired from Savage!
Newerth Donator

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like mine?

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2009, 06:15:14 am »

Srsly, i played HoN for 4 days, without playing DoTA never-ever. After 4 days i already knew pretty much about every item that would be great for certain hero. I already had ability to make up WORKING character builds itemwise. Knowing when to stack +magic armor, knowing why i need +atk speed as pred/magebane etc. Just by LOOKING at the skills of classes, and using LOGIC. It's like putting together 1+1 and then the outcome is obviously 2! So yeah, took me 4 days of casual playing to know what classes can do what and what items they need. After that, it was all too easy on newb/random pub servers.

So imo, if you got some anticipation skills and logical thinking, HoN will be easy for you, rest will just cry because they have to LEARN things the hard way, remember the students at school whom studied and studied but still got shitty grades at tests?
Or how about these students who just memorized things on the fly? Practically never studied, but got good grades because of good memory/logical use of that memory. It's same with HoN.

SirEdb
Official against E-)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2009, 03:59:54 am »

Srsly, i played HoN for 4 days, without playing DoTA never-ever. After 4 days i already knew pretty much about every item that would be great for certain hero. I already had ability to make up WORKING character builds itemwise. Knowing when to stack +magic armor, knowing why i need +atk speed as pred/magebane etc. Just by LOOKING at the skills of classes, and using LOGIC. It's like putting together 1+1 and then the outcome is obviously 2! So yeah, took me 4 days of casual playing to know what classes can do what and what items they need. After that, it was all too easy on newb/random pub servers.

So imo, if you got some anticipation skills and logical thinking, HoN will be easy for you, rest will just cry because they have to LEARN things the hard way, remember the students at school whom studied and studied but still got shitty grades at tests?
Or how about these students who just memorized things on the fly? Practically never studied, but got good grades because of good memory/logical use of that memory. It's same with HoN.

I am fairly confident your w/l ratio supports this argument... WAIT A MINUTE!

ai1234

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2009, 05:28:30 pm »

It's has a plan for new map?
teh Frost
Retired from Savage!
Newerth Donator

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like mine?

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2009, 09:45:15 am »

I'm just unlucky and i end up with total retards in my team in pub games, lately with new account i just pick last and go for whatever the team is lacking, mostly ending up backdooring alone and winning the game because everyone else is a bit retarded. That's what i hate about hon, too much team dependant, if your team sucks, you are doomed as well mostly.

Senfei

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2009, 01:33:53 pm »

I'm just unlucky and i end up with total retards in my team in pub games, lately with new account i just pick last and go for whatever the team is lacking, mostly ending up backdooring alone and winning the game because everyone else is a bit retarded. That's what i hate about hon, too much team dependant, if your team sucks, you are doomed as well mostly.

DotA is a successful game because its based on Teamplay and not of individual skills. So learn to play as a team and be mannered. Don't try to enlarge your cock by stealing every kill and harass noobs and you will win nearly every game. You are right with your opinion about logical thinking etc by the way.

what i want to say is:
GL & HF

darkbread
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

a lump of bread, that is of a dark color...

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2009, 02:21:26 pm »

I preordered.

ENVY.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBAH

Nubbiest nubb since the nubb century

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2009, 01:12:58 pm »

I will too... even though 30 U.S. dollars is way to much for a game thats a copy of a very popular free game.

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2009, 02:12:42 pm »

I preordered.

me too. isnt too expensive :]

ENVY.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBAH

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2009, 04:34:02 pm »

Yeah, at least its not 50.

chanchan2k4

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2009, 03:45:51 pm »

hmmmmmm.....theres something in the mind that i can stop thinking of it...XD

you cant DL the game unless you have a beta key???
ENVY.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBAH

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2009, 01:39:15 pm »

Well, you can get it off mega upload, not sure its full and it totally works, but if you don't feel like paying you can try...

CarniWhore
Newerth Donator

chown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2009, 04:49:06 pm »

I preordered.

I didn't. for that amount I get 2 bottles of vodka  Afro

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW