Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 10, 2020, 04:03:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190016 Posts in 11005 Topics by 18524 Members
Latest Member: h1ppy
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Other Games
| | |-+  TF2 Update!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TF2 Update!  (Read 6854 times)
Taggi

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 07:30:58 pm »

I prefered unlocks via achievements, it were more rewarding and satisfying when you got them.

I agree, they prolly made it like this bc of the achievement servers. I dont think it was the right way to go with the random drops though. They should just have given us the weapons tbh.

I have found all the sniper gear so far. The bow is useless, the other two items are good but they are in same slot.
SyKot
The Special One.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2009, 04:53:35 am »

Achievement servers are no worse than this. I think they did because of farming.

I still haven't played it, no time at all.
And I wanted to win the scout unlocks the right way Sad
The Hungry Predator
I Like Cake... With Legos On Top...

The Savage Frogs

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2009, 04:21:16 pm »

I prefered unlocks via achievements, it were more rewarding and satisfying when you got them.

I agree, they prolly made it like this bc of the achievement servers. I dont think it was the right way to go with the random drops though. They should just have given us the weapons tbh.

I have found all the sniper gear so far. The bow is useless, the other two items are good but they are in same slot.
Ill be honest, yes achievement servers and farming is bad n defeats the object of the game, but i think i talk for most people when i say that everyones done it once to get that 1 achievement they really needed... I do prefer the achievement unlocks, becuase this way is really really retarded tbh, this way just discourages teamwork, as alot of the old achievements you needed teamwork for. And also, some people get like all the pickups in a few hours, others dont even have one by then. Tbh i liked the old system.

eLeMenT
Former Staff Member

Hummmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2009, 08:23:34 pm »

Ive been playing so much and havent gotten anything... I found the force-a-nature when I was a pyro once but I already had it, which pissed me the fuck off -.- It pisses me off that I dont have the sniper upgrades when it's the second class I play most (when I get mad lol). New system's a piece of shit.

The Hungry Predator

The Savage Frogs

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2009, 10:16:29 pm »

Ive been playing so much and havent gotten anything... I found the force-a-nature when I was a pyro once but I already had it, which pissed me the fuck off -.- It pisses me off that I dont have the sniper upgrades when it's the second class I play most (when I get mad lol). New system's a piece of shit.

Ive been at it for about 5 hours at least. And all i got was the ambassador after ~10 mins and then a SECOND ambassador after about ~4 hours

eLeMenT
Former Staff Member

Hummmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2009, 10:47:51 pm »

Imo people who play TF2 should play together sometime  Afro

Taggi

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2009, 01:27:26 am »

Ive been at it for about 5 hours at least. And all i got was the ambassador after ~10 mins and then a SECOND ambassador after about ~4 hours

The drop rate is supposedly bugged atm, items should drop way more frequently then it currently does.
Taggi

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2009, 01:30:28 am »

I play as Boink fwiw, usually on random swedish or UK servers.
The Hungry Predator

The Savage Frogs

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2009, 11:33:19 am »

I play as Boink fwiw, usually on random swedish or UK servers.
I play as Hungry [O.C. Reg], Mousey [O.C. Reg], or Tetley Tea [O.C. Reg]  Afro
And i normally always play on The O.C Server (currently named "The O.C. Jarate Dojo for Gentlemen") or any of the Hampshire Heavies servers or on the [DoGs] servers.

SyKot
The Special One.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2009, 03:20:45 pm »

When I was active, I played on UKCS, nice guys over there.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: