Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 26, 2020, 04:19:35 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190056 Posts in 11008 Topics by 18557 Members
Latest Member: HaldirHardy
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  Blue ref abuse!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blue ref abuse!  (Read 8599 times)
Ophelia
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2009, 05:24:09 pm »

that's, really stupid i'm gonna be honest, you're a stupid guy

cheers M8

Thats putting it nicely, imho.
Sonny
Mefix sux
Newerth Shoutcaster

Director, storywriter and voice actor of TFoS

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2009, 05:50:31 pm »

offtopic; I totally agree with Tjens.

some USA refs are total retards, I got kicked by a drunk ref a week ago iwonttellanynamesbutitwasbeardedfrog.

/callvote world more_drama_plx

FLATJUICE
)

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2009, 05:53:17 pm »

iwonttellanynamesbutitwasbeardedfrog.
lolz0r
Unreal

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2009, 11:40:01 pm »

I SAW HIM warn you nearly a dozen times.
You just wouldn't let up. You told him to calm down like after the 5th kick on you.
Before that you wouldn't stop, and the FIRST kick was because you were exploiting a behemoth.

So don't even go there Unreal, don't play innocent, other people WERE playing.

Ser Dayne can be a real piece of work sometimes, but his actions twards you were fully justified.

Actually if you have seen the whole situation, this guy comes on the server everyday and start insutlting and whining about how i selfbuff, he insulted one of the eu players for asking him to stop whining and then kicked him for no reason.

That day after i was kicked from behe exploit, i came back on the server and played for 30 minutes till the end of the game, after the game he starts crying out how players should selfbuff to kill players, then i told him to calm down and forget about the pointless argument over for an week, for some reason he muted me and was kicked for reconnecting to the server, everytime i come back on the server i asked if he had calm down and try to settle with the arguement, i did not even try to insult him, instead i just get kicked again.

Just how can i let up if he comes on the server everyday and start throwing all these stupid insults.

If his action was fully justified then if i have ref, then wouldn't that mean i can mute and kick him everytime he throws an random insult?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 11:47:48 pm by Unreal » Logged
Bearded Frog
DM's Recruiter/Scheduler

To Defend The Beard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2009, 12:18:26 am »

Hey fellas as much as I enjoy reading about how EU doesnt like my server (seriously, that pretty much makes me super happy), I have to put an end to this. Blue has been officially warned for his actions (refs get one warning before removal). As far as any other abuse, if you want to report it you need to give me a demo or a screenshot. I wont take your word over a ref's. Drama over.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: