Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 02, 2020, 01:48:50 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189960 Posts in 10993 Topics by 18475 Members
Latest Member: SirOhrtman
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  General Savage XR Discussion
| | |-+  Building Decay
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Building Decay  (Read 1934 times)
Nk

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2006, 05:42:38 pm »

After spending 58 mins as commander on lostwinter, and securing my base after countless attacks and evenetually taking out their mid and north subs, we were on our way to winning. However, in the last minutes, this stupid building decay began, and as a result, i lost south because all my buildings were on 1/10hp and the towers were easily killed. Even when i continued it kept coming even after repair. What irritates me most is that i had no idea this would happen, and secondly, its never happened in an EvO server before. So id like to know if it could be removed to stop some bullshit decay ruining a hard earned game, instead of losing it 2 some bastard summ who strikes lucky when the decay sets in.  Angry

-Nk-

Mefix
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 06:02:38 pm »

Set bigger taxes, turn auto off and save around 8k gold for a small base and up to 15k for a biggy ones, let some comms correct me..
Aery

THE ASS HERDER !!!11oneone!!eleven!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 07:04:23 pm »

No it is correct, but you might need 20 k on lostwinter....

Problem is my reserve was not really working...

But it bothers me that no one informed all the players about Decay, what it was and how to deal with it...

Voldo
Neighbourhood Rangewhore
Super Hero Member

Oh Dear...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 08:53:34 pm »

I remember a beast base required 10K to maintain on losthills. I farmed NPCs for 20 mins but people kept requesting behes because the commander wouldnt set a gold cap.

If you find yourself suffering building decay, then demolish some buildings in unnecessary locations as the more buildings you have, the more upkeep you pay.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: