Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 13, 2019, 08:56:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189877 Posts in 10981 Topics by 18415 Members
Latest Member: afodfdfgdgre
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Recruitment Forum
| | |-+  MaD Dispute
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MaD Dispute  (Read 22472 times)
DarknesS
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2008, 06:19:59 pm »

Lets think:

I prevented him from nicklaming / "hacking" clanforums / stealing icons and lied to you. I knew it all the time, since I can check IPs on the MaD forum. Guess what, I regret nothing. I would bet if Earth would loose all of it's players you would have cried and blamed shadowspite right? Now think about this and then feel free to blame.

tbh, what am I know? A stupid asshole? Always been.

You prevented him from "hacking"? First of all Shadow can't hack. You said that yourself (on girls forum). Could you please stick to one statement and not change it whenever you like the other one more?

Secondly you actually helped him nicklaming Vodoe and therby in stealing the MaD icons and the clan itself (so much about preventing him nicklaming). Also how exactly do you know he didn't nicklame more people?

Last but not least the "Earth would lose all of it's players" part is pointless and absolutely not relevant. We don't give Admins to random people.

So you helped Shadow to finish what he couldn't do alone (remember: he tried taking over MaD before). I'd like to see the reaction of the community if this wasn't "just" MaD but some other old famed clan (e.g. if you had helped him to revive |p| - I'm well aware that this is quiet an impossible thing for him to do)

Your post is devoid of any logic.
DarknesS
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 07:04:35 pm »

I know what you tried to say, but all your "arguments" are utterly pointless and flawed. This is not a matter of understanding your post!

But let me re-phrase it for you:
YOUR POST IS POINTLESS (notice the caps). Your logic is flawed, your argumentation is a joke and a part of your post has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand. Even if I re-read your post N-times and re-think it N^2 times the outcome will still be the same.

Again for you:
- You did NOT STOP him from nicklaming, You HELPED him.
- Aside from HELPING him nicklaming as Vodoe/Dracilo you have NO PROOF that he actually did not continue to nicklame others.
- You did NOT PREVENT him from stealing icons, You HELPED him.
- The part about Earth had NOTHING to do with the discussion about MaD.

I've already wasted enough posts on this issue so this is my last response :O. After all it's not my clan and I simpy stated a fact here which for some reason sparked a discussion between you and me.

Edit: Abusing your mod to remove posts you made always helps.  Afro
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 07:08:07 pm by DarknesS » Logged
UnSaFe
Lifetime fan of Crom
Newerth Donator

ex-troll

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2008, 07:14:58 pm »

Let me just quote you.

tbh, what am I know? A stupid asshole? Always been.
Damn right  Afro

dracilo

Yes "I" Can!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2008, 07:17:42 pm »

You know what Trig meanz. Darknes...

In nomine Patris et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2008, 07:22:16 pm »

First of all: I wanted to write a statement and didnt wanted to double-post. sorry bout that.

1. I did NOT helped him to nicklame since I was the one who told him to change his nick and then start again. I was always against that Voedoe fake and he knows that.

2. the part about Earth was an example.

3. I did prevent him from stealing Icons even though, if we wanted to remake an clan it's easier to use the old clan. But since DC didnt wanted to gave us his founder status (I totally understand him) shad decided to make it that way. Of course we could have make a new clan, but there are just way too many out there.

4. He doesn't nicklame anymore. We made a deal and if he ever does ever do something against that I will do the same like I did to the FF site. He won't risk an free teamspeakserver, 2 sav servers and a free forum. Atleast I don't think that he's that stupid.

My logic isn't flawed it's just an logic for itself.

Edit: Oh yeah, I regret nothing. Giving somebody a serious 2nd chance is honorful in my eyes. My conscience is clean Tongue
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 07:57:36 pm by Trigardon » Logged

SDiabolical

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2008, 09:13:39 pm »

OMFG Let them live. ARe you, Darkness, scared of losing MaD? This new MaD, I mean.

Let them recruit and I hope MaD name will grow up and will be competitive in NSL. Are you scared of 1 more competitive clan? God that is actually pathetic.

I have nothing against Shadowspite or whatever, I knew it was him as Voedoe, The main reason I did not gave him admin. Also, want to keep pure MaD clan. (the 1 which died where I was in) However I should kick myself out of both icons for pure existance, but anyway.

For fuck sake, stop bitching at them. They have recruited new guys and I hope they will gain more and more skills, eventually they are competitive.

P.S. That would be really stupid if ppl now leave MaD when they know it is Shadowspite, omg.
P.S.S. Abbreviation "MaD" is the GREATEST in whole Savage.
Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2008, 09:33:52 pm »

thanks DC. That exactly what we need! Afro

Rudi
Dude

High five!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2008, 09:44:16 pm »

P.S. That would be really stupid if ppl now leave MaD when they know it is Shadowspite, omg.

Elaborate please. Having Shadow as leader is kinda strange and a good reason to leave. We know that he is able to act friendly over a specific period but did you all forget about his actions in the past?

MaD died and this is just another clan with the same name. Good luck.
DarknesS
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2008, 09:47:07 pm »

DC you misunderstood me. I don't care for MaD, but as a Clanleader I'd hate leaving Savage and if I decided to play again later on I'd see that my clan was taken over by someone never associated with the clan and none of the old members left (and I suppose I'm not alone here).
What would you suggest someone is supposed to do then? Join this "new" clan? Revive your old clan on your own as "TheRealXYZClan"?
If it's okay with the old MaD members then they should continue their current MaD, but I'd hate to see this become common practice (reviving a clan while fakenicking without consent of the former leader that is).

Also I don't see where you got that "being afraid of another competitive clan" from. I never said anything like that and if you had bothered to ask anyone that actually knows me a bit better you'd know that this isn't true. Actually having more clans is good as too many matches in the last NSL were forfeits and too many clans dropped out. So there was no reason to post such speculations.

... meh now I responded again :/
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 09:48:38 pm by DarknesS » Logged
SDiabolical

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2008, 10:20:26 pm »

As Rudi said, This is not either 1st MaD or 2nd MaD. It is completely new MaD.

1st MaD died cause of fnutt.net dying, basically players based on this player. I dunno if that MaD was doingCW or so, was just started to play Savage.

2nd MaD was a reviving WITH new clan-leader. However, he left the first MaD. It turned all good, but it died because of Leader really poor working. Profit imo is really horrible clan-leader. He stopped to play in Savage.

2nd MaD alowed any from 1st MaD to join in without vote, because they were in old 1.

This new MaD is again nothing but the reviving of 2nd MaD. As far as I know, There is only 2 ppl now in who have ever had MaD icon, Trigardon and Klenste. All others are completely new guys.

Next: Shadowspite have always wanted his own server (at least where he is 1 of the charge, I don't know if he is now). I remember the accident with Jizzy and Tirza, Jizzy's server lasted 1 or 2 days. I believe Shadowspite can change.

Let Shadowspite show how good leader he is! Stop the flaming/bitching/trolling/insulting MaD. Look that is pathetic if every NEW clan gets this kind of experience to gain in it's first months.

You would not want Earth have that experience.

About Shadowspite past jobs/or hacks, whatever you call it. Forget it, did you heard anything about Shadowspite in past 3-4 months? (ok Haazzee, but did he use the real haze account? If yes, TIP: protect your accounts with complicated pwd which you can remember, if not It is lame, there are STILL hundred of nicklamers.)

As Trigardon said, he PROBABLY don't want to lose all he can have from Trigardon's help, so won't do any shit, while MaD is alive.

IMPORTANT: IF HE LOSES MaD AS CLAN, BECAUSE OF INACTIVITY OR LEAVING PPL, HE WILL BE BACK TO HIS PREVIOUS JOBS AND YOU WILL THE FIRST ON HIS LIST TO FUCK OUT.

Right, I hope I said it clear.

P.S. Yes using already inactive player's name to revive clan was indeed bad, but he HAVE actually changed his name. First step to be better.
cutter
Super Hero Member

Easy as 123

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2008, 11:36:40 pm »

Out of my topic!

Shagroth
no u
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2008, 02:50:13 am »

lol at topic, just ban shadow from every server in savage and get over with it.

UnnamedNewbie(20)
Official Newerth.com Troll

Z0MG INVITE FOR MY! I POOR FAMALY NEED DOTA MONEY

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2008, 10:31:10 am »

I don't get it....why revive old clans, if they obviously failed before?? Make new!!

Quote from: Trigardon
what am I know? A stupid asshole? Always been.
Quote from: Tjens
very ncie sig
Quote from: a ! M b O T*
//offtopic rly nice sig newbi lol
Quote from: UnSaFe
I intended to make the same sig[/
Tjens
I make maps and stuff
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2008, 10:52:17 am »

You guys are kind of being ignorant here. Shadow played a good part killing MAD 2 times and now he pulls a d00m on you guys with his MAD-revival repentence? That's just like invading a country for oil twice and say you liberated them afterwards.

Also shadowspite s*cks *ssc*ck and should be banned no matter what

darkbread
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

a lump of bread, that is of a dark color...

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2008, 12:12:15 pm »

to read those posts made my day!  Afro

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: