Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2019, 09:04:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189887 Posts in 10981 Topics by 18427 Members
Latest Member: gedgmaleek
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Hi! My name is ..
| | |-+  St.Peterson
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: St.Peterson  (Read 6693 times)
KOPOBKA
Guest
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2006, 05:42:46 pm »

and dont forget.....spam ftw!  Evil Cheesy
Logged
xzor
The Phalanx
Super Hero Member
******
Posts: 1338



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2006, 07:00:49 pm »

and dont forget to NOT take all the stuff here serious.. as a matter of fact, 95% is not to be taken serious.. the other 5% are posts like this Cheesy
Logged
hell'
#*~"[?|
Super Hero Member
******
Posts: 1672


God is an urban myth.


View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2006, 07:11:38 pm »

ty 8 cept im not in a clan so i guess ill put some random obnoxious icon lol

np - just make a "one-man-clan" - many freelancers have it - also there are a lot of "fun clans" - so don't worry

oh - and: Hi!  Smiley
Logged



Faith means not wanting to know what is true. Friedrich Nietzsche
Belief in the supernatural reflects a failure of the imagination. Edward Abbey
Peterson
Newbie
*
Posts: 6


View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2006, 07:22:21 pm »

yea i kno 95% of it is random uncoherent sublimal messages but the 5% is helpful
usually the ones that r stickied r of some help
my favorite so far: on the what else should we add to the website thread
p0rn haha -- that was good
Logged
Django
Administrator
Legendary Member
*****
Posts: 2559



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2006, 07:06:38 am »

hey mate welcome to the community Smiley
Logged
Dragon Slayer
Jr. Member
**
Posts: 51


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2006, 04:27:06 pm »

hello peterson mate  Afro
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.