Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 24, 2019, 09:42:43 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189665 Posts in 10986 Topics by 18250 Members
Latest Member: rugtabazf
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  Buckley/Kryser Cheating
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buckley/Kryser Cheating  (Read 5947 times)
Sparky

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2008, 10:38:53 am »

I pretty much never ever post ever, but I have finally been pissed off enough so that I must say something on the forums and on a subject I would expect some action on.

Tonight(this morning) I was commanding a game on the Newerth.com Leet USA Public server as humans on a stalemate map called omega or something.  Kryser/Buckley was continuously joining my team and requesting catapults and then jumping out of them at base to waste team gold.  As soon as he joined my team my gold went from 50k+ to about 100 in a matter of seconds.  I kept turning him off auto but had to leave comm for gates and he was leaving and rejoining to do it under different names and such.  This is fucking bullshit exploiting and cheating attempting to ruin a team during a game.  It was done over and over, I called multiple kick votes none of which went through.  To me this is right up there with a commander killing his own tech to make his team lose.  He admitted it and asked why he didn't get communist at the end of the game. 

I know most people will argue you can turn him off auto but he would leave and come back with new names, and I kept having to leave comm to stop gates and defend things and every time you do that it loses the auto ignore.  The point isn't even just that, it is that Kryser was purposefully fucking over my team just to piss me off which doesn't just affect me but the whole Human team.

I am trying to get the demo from someone who auto-records them but you can ask anyone who was there tonight, LordUga, Wardragon, Breewsky, Hado, Vicious etc etc.  Many of those were on the other team or in Vicious case are in Buckley's clan but if they are respectable people will hopefully be honest. 

There were no refs and I have no idea if there is policy about this but there should be, Kryser had like 2 kills but wasted all our gold purposefully.  I of course feel this deserves a ban because apparently no one votes on legitimate kick votes anymore.  Refs and server admins please at least consider a short term ban or something for this retarded childish and fucking pathetic behavior.
Marbello
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 10:45:54 am »

get used to stay in com for purposes like this Smiley

More meaning!
hell'
#*~"[?|
Super Hero Member

God is an urban myth.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 12:12:02 pm »

stay in com

Faith means not wanting to know what is true. Friedrich Nietzsche
Belief in the supernatural reflects a failure of the imagination. Edward Abbey
UnnamedNewbie(20)
Official Newerth.com Troll

Z0MG INVITE FOR MY! I POOR FAMALY NEED DOTA MONEY

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 12:19:14 pm »

Sure, but when the guy always rejoins and changes name, you cant do much. Turning gold off for everybody who joins? Hanging all time in unitlist?

Quote from: Trigardon
what am I know? A stupid asshole? Always been.
Quote from: Tjens
very ncie sig
Quote from: a ! M b O T*
//offtopic rly nice sig newbi lol
Quote from: UnSaFe
I intended to make the same sig[/
WarDragonZ
Divine Punishment Form

50% tempest!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 12:29:49 pm »

Yeah, he did, he's a fag, i have the demo, i also went like 322-30 that game, good times.

I don't care if you punish him or not, the fact is, buckley is a loser.

That is all.

DarkStar
Evolved Darkness
Super Hero Member

I hate everyone equally.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 01:44:49 pm »

buckley is ftw  Smiley

Wc

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 06:27:23 pm »

Sparky,
Sorry about what happend today, just say it will be taken care of Wd can you send me the demo thanks. Wc
Bearded Frog
DM's Recruiter/Scheduler

To Defend The Beard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 07:12:49 pm »

Ive had this happen to me before too on that server, but it was someone aliasing. Refs online at the time refused to kick him as well. Luckily we finnally got enough people on the server to vote f1 and kick the guy, however he had already ruined the game. This needs to be posted as against the rules in the server rules section so refs arent affraid to kick people for it.

Taggi

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 08:39:46 pm »

Ive had this happen to me before too on that server, but it was someone aliasing. Refs online at the time refused to kick him as well. Luckily we finnally got enough people on the server to vote f1 and kick the guy, however he had already ruined the game. This needs to be posted as against the rules in the server rules section so refs arent affraid to kick people for it.

Maybe they were scared because you were there, ready to report them.
Anyway, arent you in wrong refeere group??
Bearded Frog
DM's Recruiter/Scheduler

To Defend The Beard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 09:16:46 pm »

Maybe they were scared because you were there, ready to report them.
Anyway, arent you in wrong refeere group??
Youre just a global douchebag arent you? Instead of derailing a thread why dont you upstairs and ask your mom to bake you some cookies.

eLeMenT
Former Staff Member

Hummmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 10:34:30 pm »

cookies.

WarDragonZ
Divine Punishment Form

50% tempest!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 10:37:08 pm »

Sparky,
Sorry about what happend today, just say it will be taken care of Wd can you send me the demo thanks. Wc

will do

DarkStorm
NSL Administrator

ZZZzzzz.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 10:59:26 pm »

That is disturbing. Wd if you could send me the demo as well I think I'm going to have to have a chat with Buckley. Hearing something like this about a VtX member is unacceptable.

Bearded Frog
DM's Recruiter/Scheduler

To Defend The Beard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 11:03:19 pm »

That is disturbing. Wd if you could send me the demo as well I think I'm going to have to have a chat with Buckley. Hearing something like this about a VtX member is unacceptable.
Good man DS. Good to see action being taken for once around here.

Spung
Aimbot Extraordinaire

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 11:21:09 pm »

Taggi is just asking to be called a panda

Mod edit: Be nice.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 02:17:01 am by Taggi » Logged

Are you a fan of Spung?  Put this in your sig today!
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: