Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2021, 05:43:14 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190085 Posts in 11010 Topics by 18598 Members
Latest Member: mootpoinT
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  Taggi- Ref Abuse
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Taggi- Ref Abuse  (Read 14917 times)
2pizza
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 06:52:13 pm »

i wrote much words, but deleted all. you guys care too much. long life eu refs  Afro
no mood for trolling ;\
"behind friends" - pure bullshit.
lets make new rule - abusing refs patience. huh? and then noone will bitching around them and noone will annoy. good idea
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 06:55:35 pm by 2pizza » Logged
Notausgang
Map Admin
Super Hero Member

Gnagsuaton

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008, 06:55:37 pm »

lol @
Short Description:
[paragraph of 10 solid lines, 300 words]

(no comment @ the sanity of the actual thread Cheesy)
TheoTheGreek

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2008, 06:57:04 pm »

hmm maybe this is a different demo then the one i have. maybe i should look at this one and see whats different. maybe i was in another reality when i saw this go down....

NEWSFLASH!!

i dont care about the demo. i dont need it. i was on the server at the time.

either you agree with this or you dont agree with this frog it dosent matter. i will try and make it simply as possible so you understand.

1. stopping votes for crap maps is common practise. whilst its somewhat abuse no-one is goign to care of taggi stops it. i know i dont.

2. you might not of swore at him but you were arguing with him and trying to piss him off in the end, by your own admission. to try and get a rise out of him. any ref including myself, ex and even dj would of kicked yourself for it.

3. myself, dj nor ex cares about him stopping a vote for a map. this topic is completly uselesss and if i had the power i would close the stupid topic.

Simply put

NOONE CARES

ummmmmmmm no its not, how come i see entirely too much of puchi3 then? huh. I call b.s moxy. Pull your head out of your ass.
2pizza
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2008, 06:57:16 pm »

lol @
Short Description:
[paragraph of 10 solid lines, 300 words]

(no comment @ the sanity of the actual thread Cheesy)
++ Cheesy
Moxy
Newerth Donator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2008, 06:58:30 pm »

I care if the rules are followed. but like we've been trying to tell you. stopping a map vote, whilst according to the rules is abuse. shouldn't fuel a topic like this. and no-one really cares about.

he stopped a world vote and your going on like he kicked everyone off the server. Stopping a world vote that would cause the server to last 2 hours and cause everyone to disconect  because of it being a gay ase long drawed map in my opinion shouldnt be abuse. which is why i dont care Smiley

Bearded Frog
DM's Recruiter/Scheduler

To Defend The Beard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2008, 06:59:53 pm »

ummmmmmmm no its not, how come i see entirely too much of puchi3 then? huh. I call b.s moxy. Pull your head out of your ass.
Give it up theo. No matter what server you play on in Savage ref abuse isnt going to get justice as theyll all support each other regardless of the validty and proof of the claim. It's like asking for more freedoms in China.

2pizza
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2008, 07:00:40 pm »

how the fuck i didnt knew that Shag is Mao???
Sonny
Mefix sux
Newerth Shoutcaster

Director, storywriter and voice actor of TFoS

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2008, 07:03:08 pm »

I understand your point of view Bearded Frog

Just do keep in mind that energy2 is a never ending map, kills the server and frustrates allot of players wich leads to flaming. Have you ever played puchi3t with some elite players? Its a flame warzone.
So did Taggi handle correctly stopping your energy2 votes?

Yes

« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 07:05:22 pm by NaiLL » Logged

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2008, 07:04:00 pm »

I agree with what Moxy AND NaiLL said because they're right and both good refs. Just write that this can be closed and I'll do so

Bearded Frog
DM's Recruiter/Scheduler

To Defend The Beard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2008, 07:04:28 pm »

I care if the rules are followed. but like we've been trying to tell you. stopping a map vote, whilst according to the rules is abuse. shouldn't fuel a topic like this. and no-one really cares about.
Lmao. Contradiction ftmfw. "I care about the rules I just dont care about when theyre broken." You miss the big picture that he is taking into his own mindset what he wants the server to play on and what he wants for gameplay. Refs dont get to do whatever they want. There are supposed to be rules to reffing that says what is a valid reason to use their power of stopping votes and mutes.

tanks
Retired

Abandoned By Shamoke

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2008, 07:04:50 pm »

Taggi pays (has put alot of money in) for the sever to my knowledge so in my eyes, has more rights than those who don't. Servers arn't free, its a privelage to play on them i'm afraid.

PS: Why is being a member of DM a bad thing? Something happened?

EDIT: Energy2 is not a stale mate map. I've played it enough.

'Its Not about dieing for your country...Its about makeing the other basterd die for his.'
SyKot
The Special One.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2008, 07:06:30 pm »

I could understand if it was puchi, tiny, mini, omega, initial, canyon, robot or anyone of those maps.

I agree! I would even remove them, or put a new servervariable: -Number of map plays by day
Bearded Frog
DM's Recruiter/Scheduler

To Defend The Beard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2008, 07:08:35 pm »

I agree with what Moxy AND NaiLL said because they're right and both good refs. Just write that this can be closed and I'll do so
Tanks being a member of DM gives Administrative people the right to ignore you and abuse their powers upon you as has been done numerous times the past 5 months or so. You can see it in this forum. But yes go ahead and close this Trig, like I said before its obvious no matter what a ref does unless its literally killing the server (maybe) action wont be taken as eveyone that can take action just supports each other regardless of the situation.

Better yet Why not just delete the rules for ref thread post and the stickey about posting ref abuse while youre at it? You guys can then legitly do whatever the hell you want to anyone and if anyone complains you can tell them that complaints arent allowed. Sounds like the system now but at least then you wouldnt be ignoring a rule system, because there wouldnt be one.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 07:10:58 pm by Bearded Frog » Logged

Enliven
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2008, 07:08:58 pm »

Please play and bitch on US server, thank you.

2pizza
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2008, 07:09:25 pm »

u can close it urself tho and even DELETE!!!!!!!1111111111111111
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: