Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 03, 2020, 09:08:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190008 Posts in 11003 Topics by 18522 Members
Latest Member: WalkWithTheCrows
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  You'd think Triple H would be cautious and rethink himself after the last one...
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: You'd think Triple H would be cautious and rethink himself after the last one...  (Read 8081 times)
Adeus

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2008, 05:28:08 am »

But no! Sitting in the server today talking with thrain and numerous other people in the server. Triple H randomly tells thrain hes going to mute him (for no valid reason). I told triple h to please stop crying tears can dry. He mutes me instantly with no warning or reason. I reconnect as he apparently had no intentions of unmuting me as a joke and he kicks me. Demos/SS soon to follow. BTW no one other than triple h was complaining about thrain or myself. and there was no spam or anything of any kind.
thrain
Master Shittalker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 05:32:25 am »

other people did worse "question asking" to hmk'pf about his clan status, yet adeus had a dm tag... so trip decided to mute him and threaten me several times.
Adeus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 05:35:24 am »

Apparently asking triple h to stop crying is an offense that warrents muting and kicking without warning.
thrain
Master Shittalker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 05:39:31 am »

http://hosted.filefront.com/thrainage/

energy 2 demo (only demo obv)
eLeMenT
Former Staff Member

Hummmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 05:44:16 am »

Well, everyone in the server was joking around with hmk'pf and he started insulting Americans and America as a whole. He got kicked many times for his racism but I guess that wasnt enough.

Now about ref abuse: TripleH didn't give any warning whatsoever to Adeus. Counter arguments such as "if the reason is obvious, might aswell mute him" dont really fit in here. Adeus just said 3 lines and got muted. He went out and came back to justify himself because of the unfair mute.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 05:45:56 am by eLeMenT » Logged

Ryan Wenke

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 05:44:47 am »

This is ridiculous.  You were harassing players and spamming. You were muted. 20 seconds later you disconnected.  According to the rules, you were by passing a mute and therefore a kick was justified. Plain and simple.

Screenshot 00016: Thrain/Adeus were together acting like assholes. They kept spamming some stupid question to one of the players.

Screenshot00018: Where I muted Adeus after his retarded comments.  Trust me, thrain would have been muted first but it's so ridiculous to have to mute an actual referee.... (WC Needs to change the password).

Screenshot00019: Adeus Disconnects

Screenshot00020: Adeus returns and even other players recognize he avoided a mute.

He was then kicked after and hence this post occurs.  I shouldn't need to have to show proof to justify a simple mute.

I find it quite ironic the only people complaining and causing trouble with me as ref are the DM clan.  This needs to end.

Moderators - Lock this stupid topic.

* shot00016.png (1301.64 KB, 1440x900 - viewed 183 times.)

* shot00018.png (1273.79 KB, 1440x900 - viewed 163 times.)

* shot00019.png (1164.97 KB, 1440x900 - viewed 150 times.)

* shot00020.png (964.64 KB, 1440x900 - viewed 156 times.)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 05:49:34 am by Ryan Wenke » Logged
thrain
Master Shittalker

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 05:50:13 am »

well my demo shows more than ur screenshots... like where you muted adeus... how OTHER people were asking the question to hmk'PF more than either me and him...  and buckley likes to kick anyone he can, when he has no idea why there was a mute vote.. so that doesn't show much...

and its kinda funny how your shots show you being an ass, but before your first screenshot, you missed all the dickhead comments you said first.

you start way too much shit buddy for no reason

demo will show everything.... and honestly i'd much rather lose ref as long as trip loses ref.  that wouldn't bother me
eLeMenT
Former Staff Member

Hummmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 05:51:30 am »

Quite ironic how u didnt show the rest of the convos in the last 2 screenshots, TripleH.

Also, if u c the rest of the convo, Buckley takes what he said back since u didn't warn Adeus.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 05:53:13 am by eLeMenT » Logged

Adeus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 05:51:53 am »

thanks for the screenshots. Completely proves my point! Much easier than the demo! You can see how triple h is the only one bothered and is acting like a complete douchebag to me and thrain. You can also see that it was just me and thrain messing around with a guy who was being to be messed with. There were about 6 people playing with him in a non hostile way. All we did was laugh at some things he said in poor english and ask if he was in sun. The mute came right after I said tears can dry triple h. I didnt spam, spam is when you post a whole lot of the same shit through up key, really fast typing, or a macro. And DM is the only one "causing trouble" with you because were the only ones being abused. There were about 4 other people who saw what you did and agree with us.

This will end when you stop abusing your powers or have them removed.
thrain
Master Shittalker

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 05:54:24 am »

oh even better... on my demo, theres this guy "og something" who talks the most shit EVER more than anyone i know... and does constant non stop talking... yet triple h sits back and doesn't care... meanwhile when either me or a dm mate of mine says anything at all, tripleh has to chime in, even when we are not talking shit or doing anything wrong.
Ryan Wenke

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 05:59:48 am »

If you want my ref removed, take it up personally with WC. Making stupid topics on these boards is just a way to fulfill your need for constant drama and bickering.  WC, Zeus, and others have trusted me with the position of being a referee.  Therefore, I should not need to justify my actions for muting or kicking.  As a ref, I have the right to interpret situations that occur on the server.  What could be considered normal fun and "messing around" as you call it Adeus, could be considered harassing and obnoxious to me, the referee.  Therefore, if I personally feel justified to mute you, I will.

Thrain - there is a reason why your ref has been taking away several times.  That alone is validation on who is actually trying to stir trouble....
thrain
Master Shittalker

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 06:07:29 am »

it was taken away once for a mute on dzine who was aliased and wasting buffs...

the demo shows everything you do wrong, being way worse than anything ive ever done...

pipe down
Adeus

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 06:09:15 am »

If you want my ref removed, take it up personally with WC. Making stupid topics on these boards is just a way to fulfill your need for constant drama and bickering.  WC, Zeus, and others have trusted me with the position of being a referee.  Therefore, I should not need to justify my actions for muting or kicking.  As a ref, I have the right to interpret situations that occur on the server.  What could be considered normal fun and "messing around" as you call it Adeus, could be considered harassing and obnoxious to me, the referee.  Therefore, if I personally feel justified to mute you, I will.

Thrain - there is a reason why your ref has been taking away several times.  That alone is validation on who is actually trying to stir trouble....
This board is made to report Ref Abuse Triple H. You are not god. You were TRUSTED with the ref ability, and you have abused that trust. You dont get to do whatever the hell you want. There are rules to being a ref. You must have a valid reason to act and you must warn before you do so. You did neither.
Ryan Wenke

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2008, 06:11:59 am »

Refer to the rules please.

1.   If a player insults another player, a referee may mute him. If the mute is avoided by reconnecting, the referee may decide whether he warns the player not to avoid mute and remutes the player or if he immediately kicks the players. Both are allowed.

I am a player. You insulted me. You were muted. You disconnected. I kicked.  Case Closed
Adeus

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2008, 06:14:01 am »

Refer to the rules please.

1.   If a player insults another player, a referee may mute him. If the mute is avoided by reconnecting, the referee may decide whether he warns the player not to avoid mute and remutes the player or if he immediately kicks the players. Both are allowed.

I am a player. You insulted me. You were muted. You disconnected. I kicked.  Case Closed
I asked you to stop crying. That isnt an insult, it is a request. I reconnected as you would not unmute me and it was an unjust mute. You also forgot the part about where you did not warn me. a ref must ALWAYS warn, you did not. Also about 15 minutes later element said the same thing "stop crying triple h." Of course he isnt a DM member so no action was taken.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: