Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 04, 2020, 09:46:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189969 Posts in 10997 Topics by 18476 Members
Latest Member: AnthonyDup
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  tripleh ref abuse (for real) pics including
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: tripleh ref abuse (for real) pics including  (Read 15249 times)
SpearWolf
Demon

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2008, 02:07:31 am »

I still don't see why you guys are whining about a 5 minute kick.. omg a ref kicked me because i exploited, now i gotta cause a ruckus on the forums even though i know nothing will be done about it because nothing needs to be.

Thrain, you honestly fail at life.

“The higher we soar, the farther we appear to those who cannot fly." - Nietschze
Shagroth
no u
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2008, 03:14:24 am »

I still don't see why you guys are whining about a 5 minute kick.. omg a ref kicked me because i exploited, now i gotta cause a ruckus on the forums even though i know nothing will be done about it because nothing needs to be.

Thrain, you honestly fail at life.

maybe its time to make an example, so it won't happen again?

thrain
Master Shittalker

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2008, 04:13:40 am »

again read the post/thread before you post spearwolf... its not just about the "5 minute kick" WHILE I WAS PLAYING A GAME NOT SAYING A WORD.

again READ before you fucking post... or don't post at all and say "omg it was a 5 minute kick" 

want me to finally restate why?  because he was a douchebag after i came back... and not just a little douchebag, a complete douchebag...

who egged me on to make posts.  so i did.
Wc

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2008, 04:14:59 am »

Yes lets all blame wc he has no ideal how to run a server or manage anything. Just a thought for all of you that need to vent, bitch, gripe, what ever you call it. Im sure i could find alot better things to do with my money every month. Serioulsy if i had any ideal it would be like this there is no way in hell i would have ever done it. I come on the server and get bombarded with msg people complaing about this about that he did this she did that. I cant even play a game i have to come on under an alias just to enjoy playing . LMFAO i never thought it would be a baby sitting job. listen people im 48 years old have two kids both grown and out of the house the llast thng i want is to hear everyone gripe about what i did or didnt do and the refs i picked. Here it is plain and simple the refs we have are staying untill they screew upTripleh wrong move we discussed this end of story. Thrain knock off the posting to start shit have a problem with someone take it to them dont air it out in public. If you dont like the server dont go there and play, i do the best i can with what i have and who is available to me. You guys bitching about a damn game when my brother is sitting in a fucking hospital parralized from the chest down with two kids and an fiancee, when you have something worthy to bitch about then i will listen untill then drop it. someone please close this thread Thanks wc
thrain
Master Shittalker

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2008, 04:19:52 am »

knock off the posting? obviously nothing gets through anyones head when you talk to them about it.  thats why i posted pictures of his douchecock attitude.  you think it would work with me talking to him? i tried that.  sorry to hear about your personal problems... but again, this issue... it ain't my fault.. at all.

im sure you gave them all a quick swift talking to and that really fixes everything. /end sarcasm
SpearWolf
Demon

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2008, 04:25:35 am »

again read the post/thread before you post spearwolf... its not just about the "5 minute kick" WHILE I WAS PLAYING A GAME NOT SAYING A WORD.

again READ before you fucking post... or don't post at all and say "omg it was a 5 minute kick" 

want me to finally restate why?  because he was a douchebag after i came back... and not just a little douchebag, a complete douchebag...

who egged me on to make posts.  so i did.

And you aren't a complete douche bag?

“The higher we soar, the farther we appear to those who cannot fly." - Nietschze
Java
Newerth Referees (US)

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2008, 04:38:06 am »

I think both thrain and spearwolf are douchebags for continuing this thread after what wc said. Lock the thread, please.

thrain
Master Shittalker

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2008, 04:39:54 am »

honestly, this isn't a flame war... the point is you guys get away with so much, and i mute one person and get ref taken away...

you have a GANG of refs
a GANG

spearwolf is ignorant thats why we ignore him.
thrain
Master Shittalker

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2008, 04:41:02 am »

and java youre lucky as hell you get away with as much as you do, flame more please. oh wait you won't beable to cause ill lock the thread myself, because you are the douchebag and you know it.

keep thinking you are "smart"
cutter
Super Hero Member

Easy as 123

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2008, 05:14:37 am »

Topic closed.

thrain
Master Shittalker

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2008, 05:30:56 am »

topic closed by thrain. not cutter.
thrain
Master Shittalker

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2008, 02:23:57 pm »

you know whats sad... NONE OF YOU GUYS see the fact that triple h has a PERSONAL VENDETTA out for us...  HE TAKES NO ACTION AGAINST ANYONE ELSE. AND WE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING.

whatever... savage is getting lamer anyway with people like this, and people sticking for assholes like him.
jaguar
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2008, 02:26:17 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: