Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 30, 2021, 12:05:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190128 Posts in 11016 Topics by 18631 Members
Latest Member: pesecarte
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  General Savage XR Discussion
| | |-+  Gate inside of building ?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gate inside of building ?  (Read 3380 times)
happyera

i jump 4 stories to kick you XD

View Profile WWW
« on: May 14, 2008, 12:29:22 am »

It happened in USA Leet server, map : puchi3t.

Everything was going smooth until beast commander built a gate inside of the building. It was not his fault b/c he didn't see where he was puting his gate but there were 3-4 refs that were specing and they knew that gate was going on. Beasts built gate inside of RC then they behe rushed. Our team destroyed gate and got behes. We complained to refs that it was pure exploit so they should have destroyed it.
After couple minutes, beasts started to build 2nd gate. Same situation. It was inside of the building but refs didn't destroy the gate. 5-10 behes spawned but only 1 was insta-killed which was some random noob. Others destroyed our defense and base. Refs said that they couldn't do nothing about it. Bullshit.
After couple minutes they started to mute guys who were complaining to refs.

Refs: don't remember any Sad

Tjens
I make maps and stuff
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 02:19:24 am »

It happened in USA Leet server, map : puchi3t.

stopped reading right...  there

pingu
League Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 02:55:23 am »

I was on then.

First off, there is nothing refs can do to stop exploit gates from going up. Kicking the commander in charge will only make the gate impossible to kill, because then we can't tell him to demolish it.When the behes spawned, quite a few got stuck in the wall while others went on to destroy the base. I managed to slay two, but I was trying to slay others who got killed before I was done typing (like one behe walking towards the shield). The exploit was not the commands fault, as he had never seen that portion of the human base, but rather the fault of the map. Puchi's near-vertical walls make for some pretty bad collision detection and the gate was allowed to be built there.

And I don't remember muting anybody who was complaining, although I do remember a V guy was muted for a minute to cool down. He kind of had it coming, though, after spamming "THE REFS HERE ARE BULLSHIT" when we obviously couldn't do much else to stop the gate from existing. He was also the commander of the team that lost as a result of the gate.
happyera

i jump 4 stories to kick you XD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 03:48:28 am »

Yeah it's not comm's fault but u could have tell to comm to destroy gate. I just want to clarify if gate inside of the building is an exploit.
And V guy was I.AM.LEGEND  Cheesy

and about behes that were stuck. When they built 1st gate, 2 behes destroyed our siege. 2nd gate -> we lost.

Pretty sad Sad

UnnamedNewbie(20)
Official Newerth.com Troll

Z0MG INVITE FOR MY! I POOR FAMALY NEED DOTA MONEY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 11:01:44 am »

So why didnt the human com destroy rc? I think destroying rc and killing gate is better then losing game. If nobody saw the gate, it anyway didnt matter wheather it is in the rc or not.

Quote from: Trigardon
what am I know? A stupid asshole? Always been.
Quote from: Tjens
very ncie sig
Quote from: a ! M b O T*
//offtopic rly nice sig newbi lol
Quote from: UnSaFe
I intended to make the same sig[/
Nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 03:44:51 pm »

^^^ Fair point.
a simple facade
im in ur base, killin ur buildinz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 03:09:18 am »

I would like to see a screenshot of this gate in the RC.

And as a ref on meatballs, pingu is right, refs can't destroy a gate or any kinds of buildings.

MyKill
ReS

Fear Denies Faith

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 04:49:30 am »

A ref could have impeached, moved themselves to beast then put themself in comm, destroyed the gate. ofc by the time they had typed all those commands out the gate would be up :p

Also, its puchi3t, lol

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 12:03:58 pm »

So why didnt the human com destroy rc? I think destroying rc and killing gate is better then losing game. If nobody saw the gate, it anyway didnt matter wheather it is in the rc or not.

I agree.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: