Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2020, 10:28:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189999 Posts in 11003 Topics by 18508 Members
Latest Member: yzjtrbav
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  General Savage XR Discussion
| | |-+  COOL: The 200-0 thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: COOL: The 200-0 thread  (Read 24841 times)
Slime

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2008, 06:07:46 am »

Yea i hit 218-0 kills this is new club

Really hard to do so many people come and going drag trying to sac flame buff me and crash bandicoot with standard as summs plus 4 other guys with summs trying to kill me all game tough game. And only post 200-0 here Also i know teams look bad there at the end thats cause most of the good players left at the end.

Edit (DarkStorm) : Any flaming posts are going to be deleted. Instead of bitching about how "easy" it is, put your money where your mouth is and present similar screenshots.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 01:14:10 am by Django » Logged

Andy

Son of Newerth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 09:11:37 am »

WTF?! Nice Slime  Shocked

Respect.. never seen 200-0

MrEvil
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 09:14:44 am »

Nice one , how long does the game?
NamedNubcake
Homewrecker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 12:20:56 pm »

Yea i hit 218k kills this is new club

I don't care how good you are, I refuse to believe you got 218,000 kills in a row Cheesy

2pizza
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 01:57:05 pm »

IMO being a stat hoe isn't a prestige  Rolleyes
Slime

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 03:19:59 pm »

Haha yea i got demo if you want it was about 2 hour game i didn't even really check how long.
Yea i hit 218k kills this is new club

I don't care how good you are, I refuse to believe you got 218,000 kills in a row Cheesy
Haha i didn't notice i put 218k ;p
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 03:27:08 pm by Slime » Logged

AlphaFtw

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 06:26:49 pm »

Very nice slime, but this doesnt mean I can't pwn you in duels nab. It only means you have a right to go sex DS.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 06:29:10 pm by AlphaFtw » Logged
Slime

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 07:13:42 pm »

haha nab sex it! and ty Afro

Toodles

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 12:23:07 pm »

My only quesiton would be...

How badly did you have to abuse your ref powers to get that high? No doubt that you had to stop tons of concede, and draw votes to get that. I don't know of any players that are going to hang around in a game to get camped that badly. No wonder you mention the teams.....

Edit:

Now that I've had a better look at that screenshot, it's very clear. The total deaths on humans adds up to HALF the kills for beast. There's an awful lot of people that got sick of the abuse and left I'm betting. Judging by a conversation I had with a ref on the server, the abuse was bad enough to cost you your ref Smiley
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 12:55:29 pm by Toodles » Logged

Hoes don't belong in games, let's leave them where they were designed to be used, IN YOUR GARDEN!

Nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 02:14:56 pm »

nice slime, curious how many of those were coil kills i wonder?  Grin

You're just lucky my summ wasn't there hunting you too, you can shield buff me as much as you want but I always get you at least once per game  Evil
LaDy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 03:22:43 pm »

Yeah team stats seemed weird to me too, but hey gj.
nota
Funkify

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 04:50:10 pm »

Are you joking? You realize how long a game like that would have to last? Especially on that map? For the short time that I was there any votes failed and didn't require any ref intervention.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 04:52:29 pm by nota » Logged

DM / VtX / SavageElite / ]word[
Aery

THE ASS HERDER !!!11oneone!!eleven!!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 05:01:46 pm »

Like I said on SoV forums, this can't be called prestige and I totally lost respect for you when you posted the screeny, without the menu which says you got so many kills with this and that weapon. Because 80 % of these kills we're lame coil camping kills where you camped uphill on an uber-retarded ramp where all of you humans we're camping.

That game showed me exactly why I'm never gonna play on US servers again. There was totally no fucking progress in the game at all. Human team just camping the shit out of beasts who now and then tried to sac a tower here and there.

Besides, me and Crash tried to sac you yeah but no real good attempts and you relocced either when you ran out of ammo or when me or Crash entered a 100 ft radius near you, plus we have high pings so can't play for shit.

And then there was the ref abuse when Crash called for a perfectly normal draw vote because the lame ass game wasn't going anywhere and you stopped it, numerous times. Dr. Zeus even kicked you for it later on. GG chap.

Then there's the fact that this game took over 2 hours most likely, it lasted for 1,5 hours for sure.

Then there's also the fact that team 1 was stacked all game, cheers for that.

This screeny means jack shit to me and it's an outrage you call it prestige.
Did your hp ever drop below 50 % in this game ? I don't think so dude.

You should feel ashamed for posting this imo.
All this screen says is: I have a decent aim with coil. Nothing more.

And for the yanks who be screaming: Go back to EU servers you whining fag. I will, cause your playing style on Pub is shamefull to see.

Good luck feeling like a fucking hero ! Wink

UnSaFe
Lifetime fan of Crom
Newerth Donator

ex-troll

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 05:40:30 pm »

Agreed 2pizza

DarkStorm
NSL Administrator

ZZZzzzz.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 06:58:34 pm »

All I see are excuses, excuses, and hey check it out... more excuses as to why Slime is the only one who has pulled this off so far. When you can't hack it, you've always got to compensate with your big mouth, it's human nature.

Ever notice how nearly no Americans have 100-0 screenshots and it's all Europe? That's because we don't have siege camping rules which makes our community much more skilled at ruining perfect scores. Going 100-0 on a US server is the hardest fucking thing to do with 5 summoners personally singling you out just because they don't want to see you make it. Not to mention the scavenger saccers who laugh when you relocate when the reality is they would've killed you if you hadn't.

Don't talk shit about things you can't even begin to comprehend.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 07:05:06 pm by DarkStorm » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: