Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2019, 04:15:53 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189887 Posts in 10981 Topics by 18427 Members
Latest Member: gedgmaleek
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Hi! My name is ..
| | |-+  200th member!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 200th member!  (Read 12431 times)
Reicim
GoldMember! (200th User)

200th User!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2006, 03:39:51 pm »

mefix... can you shut up fucking mouth now, i let the fuck you reicim drop for a few posts, now im gettin pissed off, i will come to where ever the fuck you live and slit your throat, so if you got any bottle come meet me, otherwise shut your mouth

Yours Truely ...Mr Reicim...
KOPOBKA
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 03:51:53 pm »

bottle?  Huh u want to drink with him?
Sheeproth
EvO's Mapper!
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 04:35:20 pm »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

hell'
#*~"[?|
Super Hero Member

God is an urban myth.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2006, 05:38:48 pm »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Smiley  Smiley Smiley Afro Afro Afro
LOL - yeah - that was the first thing i thought as well - why a bottle? a bottle off what? water? coke? beer? nail-polish?

and @ Reicim

as you probly know im interested in joining EVO, so i thought the best way to get some attention to it is have a old fashion vote, If you think i deserve a Trial then type a reply saying, Reicim rules, nah just type Trial, and if you think i dont deserve a Trial then type in,fuck you Reicim[/b][/u]

well let the voting begin  Afro

u asked for it - so don't blame ppl for doing it...  Cool

Faith means not wanting to know what is true. – Friedrich Nietzsche
Belief in the supernatural reflects a failure of the imagination. – Edward Abbey
KOPOBKA
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2006, 09:01:09 pm »

fuck you reicim
Sheeproth
EvO's Mapper!
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2006, 09:14:14 pm »

by the way racism as hell mentioned you asked for people to do this so they will do it .. so there is no need what so ever to talk to someone like this ....

mefix... can you shut up fucking mouth now, i let the fuck you reicim drop for a few posts, now im gettin pissed off, i will come to where ever the fuck you live and slit your throat, so if you got any bottle come meet me, otherwise shut your mouth

........ you made a good impression when you first came to here , and now you are trying to spoil it ?

hell'
#*~"[?|
Super Hero Member

God is an urban myth.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2006, 11:28:03 pm »

Smiley i guess he don't like EvO no more...

read me..!

Belief in the supernatural reflects a failure of the imagination. – Edward Abbey
Barricade

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2006, 11:31:00 pm »

Smiley i guess he don't like EvO no more...

read me..!

lol poor guy  Grin

OW YEAH BABY LETS SHAKE THAT THING CMON !!!
Reicim
GoldMember! (200th User)

200th User!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2006, 06:24:35 pm »

lol you lot seriously ass lick eachother, but you can type your little insults behind your little computer, but you would never say it to my face; bottle of coke haha very funny...... grow some balls you kid, this only started because of Mefix, this isnt anythin to do with his personal bum licks, but like i said most of all are just little boys, have no lives, no girlfriend, still live at home with your mums, dont worry you will grow up soon  Afro i know after this post you will make dumbass jokes, but it doesn't bother me, maybe you lot should try and just keep out of a arguement, can you manage that?

Yours Truely ...Mr Reicim...
Mefix
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2006, 06:42:44 pm »

damn Im missing on the fun here..
KOPOBKA
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2006, 07:15:36 pm »

lol you lot seriously ass lick eachother, but you can type your little insults behind your little computer, but you would never say it to my face; bottle of coke haha very funny...... grow some balls you kid, this only started because of Mefix, this isnt anythin to do with his personal bum licks, but like i said most of all are just little boys, have no lives, no girlfriend, still live at home with your mums, dont worry you will grow up soon  Afro i know after this post you will make dumbass jokes, but it doesn't bother me, maybe you lot should try and just keep out of a arguement, can you manage that?
and u is that guy who have sex 24h per day , dont live at home (bum huh?), visiting simulator common-room, and in free time play savage?
Barricade

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2006, 07:39:55 pm »

Reicim.. if u would be here i would call every annoying and worst thing i would get in my mind coz u NEVER can do ANYTHING TO ME..that's just a fact... if some1 get problems with me he surely can reserve a place in the hospital , coz the last person who had problems with me did broke his arm on 4 different places... so shut your mouth coz u asked for it yourself for that so stop complaining..
and this was a useless post anyway close topic this guy is pathetic

hell'
#*~"[?|
Super Hero Member

God is an urban myth.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2006, 08:39:41 pm »

and u is that guy who have sex 24h per day , dont live at home (bum huh?), visiting simulator common-room, and in free time play savage?

lol  Smiley

Reicim - again - U ASKED FOR IT - don't blame us now if can't handle the response - as you are such a grown up hard dude  Wink

then - this is no little insult - i made it extra big for you  Cheesy

Fuck you Reicim!

and belive me - i guess all off us here would tell u the "Fuck you" straight to your face... but we don't bother to go to London and visit u there - but give us your number -  we might call you  Tongue

Barricade

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2006, 08:44:48 pm »

Fuck you Reicim!

and belive me - i guess all off us here would tell u the "Fuck you" straight to your face... but we don't bother to go to London and visit u there - but give us your number -  we might call you  Tongue

completely agree with hell' there..

Shamoke
Lord Of The Frogs

Left Tanks in a wood box

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2006, 02:00:47 am »

Too much Anger These last days.. But Hey.

Could you go troll an other forum, Reicim, please ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: