Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 04, 2020, 12:16:09 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190009 Posts in 11003 Topics by 18522 Members
Latest Member: WalkWithTheCrows
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Chat
| | |-+  Our place in the universe.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Our place in the universe.  (Read 4003 times)
born_to_be_noobish
Smile clan superadmin
Newerth Donator

Found joy in getting owned

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2006, 10:30:24 pm »

My and brothers and my sister were bored one evening so we came up with this: (yep, we were really bored)
we live in God his fridge.
it's cold in space is cold, isnt it? When it's day the frigde is open and the light is on. At night the door is closed.
Sometimes it rains in the evening and that's because God slammed the door shut with himself between it again. Since God is everywhere, He easily gets in between the door if he closes it, duh. That's only in the evening other times when it rains could be God closing his microwave orso. Since God is everywhere, it rains here too then. It doesnt rain everywhere at the same time cause God works in mysterious ways. If it is thunder and lightning, God is either angry or having problems with the energy supply of the fridge.
Why isnt it fully dark when the frigde is closed? Well, God obviously keeps other stuff there too and we assume our fridge is dark when it's closed, but is it really? Do we have scientific proof of that?

Mankind evolves closer to God, that's a theory i hear alot. We make better and better machines that get closer and closer to being 'human'. But what we havent realised yet, is that our fridges might slowly be evolving towards a Godlike fridge.
There was more but i forgot.
Also, there are some holes in the theory that havent been closed yet.

Shamoke
Lord Of The Frogs

Left Tanks in a wood box

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 02:13:18 am »

In more or less 50 years, I don't know if the word 'mankind' will still apply to us; nano technology will make us look like a robot/cyborg.

Personnally, I don't even have an opinion about 'our place in the universe'; something that I'm sure tho; people in the future will have more answers. So, I wish that I was born in 2500 or something Wink (I like paradox).
KOPOBKA
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 08:57:18 am »

I have recently read Nicshe "ANTICHRISTIANIN" and now I exactly certain that there is no god  Smiley
born_to_be_noobish
Smile clan superadmin
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 10:40:25 am »

In more or less 50 years, I don't know if the word 'mankind' will still apply to us; nano technology will make us look like a robot/cyborg.

Personnally, I don't even have an opinion about 'our place in the universe'; something that I'm sure tho; people in the future will have more answers. So, I wish that I was born in 2500 or something  Wink (I like paradox).

personnally, believe that in 50 years we'd be scratching our ass and throwing bricks and stones at eachother, while weeping over the loss of lives and technology, caused by our latest and last, war. In 100 yrs, it's game over.

there will be no ppl in the future. Simple as that.

xzor
The Phalanx
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 02:32:45 pm »

did u notice there are 2 writing mistakes in your sig?
born_to_be_noobish
Smile clan superadmin
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 10:14:00 pm »

no, which ones?

fixed one i think, the usual.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 10:15:33 pm by born_to_be_noobish » Logged

Satan
Bacalhau Z do Pipo

yes, i have a moustache

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 11:48:08 pm »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic
Check this out! Bet u never thought there are so many different types of agnostics

born_to_be_noobish
Smile clan superadmin
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2006, 11:06:55 am »

Oh, btw, may i also say that i dont believe the fridge theory to be true, i just like coming up with fancy theories and i like defending theories. So far nobody i discussed with managed to puncture the fridge theory.

interesting stuff the agnostics thingie. Going with apathetic agnostism and agnostic theism with a bit of agnostic spiritualism.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: