Below is a link to the VentriloMIX which combines all the latest ventrilo versions and teamspeak into one install package. VentriloMIX
Simply download and unzip. Then use the help files within the unzipped folder to set things up and running. Connect using this ip www.evolvedserver.com
default port no password. Also use the 2 links below for further help as they explain how you should setup your mic. A Total Newbie’s Guide to Using TeamSpeak!!!!!Teamspeak for Noobs!Ventrilo help:Ventrilo For NoobiesIf you have problems:
If you experience problems, like people telling you they can hear your game sounds and music or their own voice echos back when you connect, then make sure you have your microphone selected as your recording input. To do this follow the simple guide bellow:
1. Go to the start menu click on run and in the box type: sndvol32.exe
2. Then click on the 'Options' menu (top left) and select 'Properties'.
3. You will then see a box that says 'Adjust volume for' select the 'Recording' round button.
4. Below the text 'Show the following volume controls:' tick all the boxes and press ok.
5. You will now see some volume controls (sliding bars) where one will have the title 'Microphone' at the bottom of the slider you will see a tick box named select, tick it.
6. You should now be able to talk in teamspeak.