Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2020, 01:21:45 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189913 Posts in 10984 Topics by 18445 Members
Latest Member: Badyyy
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  Ban Tengwar
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ban Tengwar  (Read 12816 times)
Profit

Maybe one day I will be skilled enough to kill you

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2007, 10:43:09 pm »

as you (DJ) can see , everyone want Tengwar banned because of some reason !  Angry
or he stop doing those annoying things or he get banned ? pslpslpslspls

I say F1 !

Whoa I agree with Esk... how did this happen...  Cheesy
EskiMo
Demonic4ever.

The SnowMaN will eat you all!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2007, 03:13:28 am »

as you (DJ) can see , everyone want Tengwar banned because of some reason !  Angry

I say F1 !

sorry but ... who are you ? O.o

Chiprel

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2007, 03:17:25 am »

I say F1 !

he is MaD..
..actually from MaD- he is leader  Tongue

Profit

Maybe one day I will be skilled enough to kill you

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2007, 09:38:49 am »

I say F1 !

he is MaD..
..actually from MaD- he is leader  Tongue

Yea... Been playing Sav for 10 months now but mostly on Fnutt.net (the long lost noob server)

And now on Groenjuh coz it's the best one there is. Evos are too crowded for me... Rolleyes

Also in my spare time I run my clan. Mayhem and Destruction   Afro

There... now we are no longer strangers.  Cool

Also change the topic back to "Ban TengwarEvil
Takz

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2007, 01:50:28 pm »

Wtf is this? You guys want to ban a guy from the server for being a balli camper? That is no fucking reason to ban any person, no matter how much this guy kills you with balli or in any other kind of lame way. As the rules say you are not allowed to balli camp at spawn locations so as a ref warn him then if he continues kick him. You guys just fucking all lost respect by wanting to ban him for balli camping and saccing players, it's just a fucking game. If you can't handle getting killed like that then don't fucking play. retards.

Domine, libera nos a furore normannorum
Sed praesepe, Domine, a humore eorum
-Storm of Vengeance-
|EvO| A-maX

Mess with the best(Evo), Die like the rest(you)

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2007, 02:43:36 pm »

thanks for that absolutely retarded reply takz. You really have no clue at all. Good job.

You say it's just a game? In my opinion a game is about having fun, and if 1 guy with his balli ruins the fun of 30 other players EVERY GAME, i say he deserves a ban. You talk about respect? Tell that to tengwar, when you ask him to stop balliwhoring and he laughs in yer face and calls you a whiner.

Rest of yer post is just silly
-Nemesis-
--SoV-- Slave

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2007, 02:56:23 pm »

Wtf is this? You guys want to ban a guy from the server for being a balli camper? That is no fucking reason to ban any person, no matter how much this guy kills you with balli or in any other kind of lame way. As the rules say you are not allowed to balli camp at spawn locations so as a ref warn him then if he continues kick him. You guys just fucking all lost respect by wanting to ban him for balli camping and saccing players, it's just a fucking game. If you can't handle getting killed like that then don't fucking play. retards.

thanks for that absolutely retarded reply takz. You really have no clue at all. Good job.

You say it's just a game? In my opinion a game is about having fun, and if 1 guy with his balli ruins the fun of 30 other players EVERY GAME, i say he deserves a ban. You talk about respect? Tell that to tengwar, when you ask him to stop balliwhoring and he laughs in yer face and calls you a whiner.

You both are right!!!! So stop fighting!!!!!! I though we are a community, but it's dont looks like that!
Takz your right, there is no reason to ban a guy from a server because of balliwhoring. "Because it's just a game"
A-Max your right, if somebody just do balli camping at other player he steale the fun!
....................................and what we should do now.........you both have good reasons to ban him and good reasons why we shouldn t ban him.............
So I say, what I already said in my last post, SET HIM ON THE REF "FREE ZONE" it would be the best way to handle this problem.
If he piss you off you can slay,mute or kick him. If you just kick him not ban, maybe he will think about his camping and will stop it.

Reinis
p0rn fan

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2007, 03:40:50 pm »

Good job Leon,nicely said!  Wink

-Nemesis-
--SoV-- Slave

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2007, 04:23:20 pm »

thx reinis m8  Cool

lawl we both had 50 post reinis  Grin
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 04:25:04 pm by -Nemesis- » Logged

Eclipse

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2007, 04:26:04 pm »

Well since everyone goes 'OMFG YOU NOOB' at me when I call a kick vote on a non stop seige whore, that includes some people who have posted on this thread saying to ban him, I suggest a seige whore rule should be added, and if a ref is there he should simply warn/insta slay/insta slay/kick. If they don't learn by then, then they need a kick. Seige whores suck, end of story. But I'll say this for teng, he has got better, although he had a relapse today, when he couldnt catch a lego running around a building coz he was behe... but then that's just more to laugh at.
Bunny
Evo - my biatches!

Evolved Organizer

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2007, 05:50:05 pm »

f1  Evil

Takz

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2007, 06:07:29 pm »

I still don't see the point of a ban. If you follow the rules and continously kick him every time he does ruin the fun for everyone he'll get the point eventually. THEN if that doesn't work I would probably agree with you that a ban is necessary. But as neme said, by putting him in the ref "free zone" just like flatjuice and d00m, you can kick him whenever he kills u with balli or someone else.

Domine, libera nos a furore normannorum
Sed praesepe, Domine, a humore eorum
-Storm of Vengeance-
Reinis
p0rn fan

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2007, 06:15:51 pm »

Pfff...you got 51...now we are even!  Cheesy

Sorry for off-topic.

hmk'PF
Teh complainer
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2007, 03:08:51 am »

In nearly future it will be privilege  beeing set with presons like Flat, or d00m  Cheesy

btw. balliwhorin isnt allowed even in the end, when shields are down... towers and tech buildings melt like glaciers on north pole?  Rolleyes

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Vinther
I got a Medal!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2007, 05:48:14 pm »

wow yay! Can I make a list of 100 other persons to ban?

By yey, Tengwar is annoying as fuck, and clearly deserves some kind of punishment. If we can't ban a guy who annoys a whole community, then, who can we ban?
He won't stop till something is done.

And Takz stop being a justice-hippie! Doesnt suite you. Let the dicks be dicks!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: