Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 14, 2019, 12:33:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189878 Posts in 10981 Topics by 18416 Members
Latest Member: himpaskio
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Recruitment Forum
| | |-+  INFO: Clan Site Links
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: INFO: Clan Site Links  (Read 22856 times)
Yarou

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 01:12:52 am »

dude only  9 of 39 players from Pk plays Savage and thats

Knight, iPod, Red, Flame, Silv3rLight, Element, Elkvixen, Entopy, FoXx, Thesse are only playing savage.

And Roster in Savage of {V} is Yarou, ~Volt, and Sodium,

-CHI-
CHI'S mY Bitches xD

chi clan - chidori clan!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 10:48:57 am »

So?post 2 links.KID

TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator of The Hunterz Clan

Teamwork Enthusiast . . . . Are you in?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 08:45:08 pm »

Edit: I moved this post from another topic since this one seemed more appropriate. ^.^

Hello there,

I'm trying to update any links in the Savage Community that leads to The Hunterz, a clan led by Th3_Hunt3r.  I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this request, but feel free to let me know if there is a better place to ask.

We have new forums, as well as an updated banner that we'd like to replace the old 'The Hunterz' link/banner found on the 'Links' page on the newerth.com main site.  Here is a snapshot of the old clan image/information we'd like to update.  It's the one with the demonic looking face peering out from under a hood, with the blue background behind.

Below is what we'd like to replace the above with.  The dimensions are 450 Pixel Width by 100 Pixel Height.  The 'Site Name' is The Hunterz.  The 'Site URL' is http://thehunterz.forums1.net/portal.htm.  The description is below the banner.  Category is 'S1 Clans'.

TH is home to a competitive clan for Savage: Battle for Newerth, but unlike others, we hold a strong focus and value system centered on maturity, respect, learning, and friendly community.  Jerks are quickly removed from the clan.  Come by our forums and say hello, we are open and always willing to chat with friendly people!

Important Note: I'm fully aware that the usual way to submit new clan sites for newerth.com to post up is via this page here [Click], but since we're not really submitting a new site, opposed to replacing an old one that already exists, I wasn't sure what the best course of action is.  I decided to go this route, and hope one of the moderators of administrators with appropriate powers on the newerth.com site could help make this change--if possible.

Thanks for your time. I hope this can be done.  Take care.

TNaismith

TNaismith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 11:14:42 pm »

A friendly bump, in case this missed the attention of people that can help out.  Django?  Is this possible?  All we're asking for is to update the clan link+banner for 'The Hunterz' on the newerth.com Links page with the information in the above post.  We hope this can be done easily.  If not, then changing the link to our new forums would be the most we ask for. ^.^

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 11:47:27 pm »

I would do it right away sadly I dont have the rights for that. Will poke an admin tho

TNaismith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 08:18:23 pm »

Appreciate that a lot Trig.  Thanks.

Lawliet
Need Help?Ask Me :)

Newerth.com!savage-hcs.hu!xat.com/newerth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 05:04:02 pm »

Th Dident Die,Nice  Smiley Grin

TNaismith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2009, 02:01:02 am »

Thank you Lawiet for the kind words.  = )

Is there any updates on whether the request posted earlier for TH can be done anytime soon or not?

-νισLєηтн-
●σяgαηιzєя!●

●яєαLу●

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2009, 05:18:25 pm »

Shocked

Tjens
I make maps and stuff
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2009, 06:30:53 pm »

jezus chirst violeth is the new lawliet

Enliven
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2009, 06:56:13 pm »

I guess that polish ISP finally unblocked newerth Undecided

hell'
#*~"[?|
Super Hero Member

God is an urban myth.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2009, 07:02:05 pm »

jezus chirst violeth is the new lawliet

:...yeah - another guy to clean up after

Faith means not wanting to know what is true. Friedrich Nietzsche
Belief in the supernatural reflects a failure of the imagination. Edward Abbey
TNaismith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2009, 03:37:43 am »

Are there any admins at Newerth that have looked at this request and can do it?  TH would really appreciate having an updated banner up there, as well as an updated link to our new clan site.  The old info up there is really old, we would really appreciate having it updated.

Edit: I moved this post from another topic since this one seemed more appropriate. ^.^

Hello there,

I'm trying to update any links in the Savage Community that leads to The Hunterz, a clan led by Th3_Hunt3r.  I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this request, but feel free to let me know if there is a better place to ask.

We have new forums, as well as an updated banner that we'd like to replace the old 'The Hunterz' link/banner found on the 'Links' page on the newerth.com main site.  Here is a snapshot of the old clan image/information we'd like to update.  It's the one with the demonic looking face peering out from under a hood, with the blue background behind.

Below is what we'd like to replace the above with.  The dimensions are 450 Pixel Width by 100 Pixel Height.  The 'Site Name' is The Hunterz.  The 'Site URL' is http://thehunterz.forums1.net/portal.htm.  The description is below the banner.  Category is 'S1 Clans'.

TH is home to a competitive clan for Savage: Battle for Newerth, but unlike others, we hold a strong focus and value system centered on maturity, respect, learning, and friendly community.  Jerks are quickly removed from the clan.  Come by our forums and say hello, we are open and always willing to chat with friendly people!

Important Note: I'm fully aware that the usual way to submit new clan sites for newerth.com to post up is via this page here [Click], but since we're not really submitting a new site, opposed to replacing an old one that already exists, I wasn't sure what the best course of action is.  I decided to go this route, and hope one of the moderators of administrators with appropriate powers on the newerth.com site could help make this change--if possible.

Thanks for your time. I hope this can be done.  Take care.

TNaismith

cutter
Super Hero Member

Easy as 123

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2009, 04:42:18 am »

Just PM Django.

TNaismith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2009, 05:10:28 am »

I've tried to PM Django and Ozzo about another topic about 3-5 days ago, and I haven't received a reply from either of them about it, and another PM conversation I've replied to also has yielded no responses.  I'm suspecting my PM system has issues, or I'm really just so despised that nobody wants to reply back to my PMs.  xD

I've taken your advice and sent Django another PM.   

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: