Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 29, 2022, 11:41:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190179 Posts in 11018 Topics by 18667 Members
Latest Member: avelesfilho
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Main Page News
| | |-+  There comes a time... that shouldn't.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: There comes a time... that shouldn't.  (Read 1808 times)
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2022, 06:19:03 pm »

« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 10:22:40 am by Daemon » Logged

Groentjuh
Newerth Serveradmin, German Mirror and Webdeveloper
Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 08:20:47 am »

- Reserved post -

RIP: Unnamed/PatriOt
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 03:06:26 pm by Groentjuh » Logged

Before adding any of my IMs, ask yourself: Can I ask it in a PM?
Before sending me a PM with questions, Search the forums!
Wanna be ref? Post on my Server Forum
Groentjuh
Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 08:32:04 am »

I understand people would like to respond to this topic. I would like to set some specific rules to keep things civil:

• Try to keep things sorta civil. Understandably there is a lot of hatred regarding this situation. That does not mean it is allowed to personally attack/insult each other based, because opinions differ
  • Do not troll.
  • Although Savage is also a strategy game, its strategies do not apply in the real world. No need to recommend making use of nukes etc etc.
  • This topic is no slowchat.
  • Be careful sharing news. We are not a news site. There are a lot of places that are a lot more suitable for that.
  • Be careful sharing news. It frequently contains shocking pictures/videos. Giving this still is a gaming community, there could be kids looking reading this.
  • Be careful sharing news; It can be fake. If you want to report about events, do include sources.
  • Be careful about sharing ways to help/donate. Just like fake news, fake donation sites made by scammers also exist! Newerth does not have any means to verify given resources end up where they claim to end up.
  • Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
  • Moderators may remove any links to news/donation methods. Do not re-post in case they do that.

We may close this topic at any time in case it requires to much work to moderate this topic. Sensitive topics often require moderation to remain civil. We're not looking for drama, trolls, fake news or scams.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 09:51:55 am by Groentjuh » Logged

Groentjuh
Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2022, 10:20:21 am »

My special thoughts go out to drk, who is also server admin! Hoping to soon help him out yet again with server-configuration issues!

drk
Community Serveradmin
XR Coder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2022, 05:36:27 pm »

I thank everyone for your support!
My region is safe now but there are no guarantees what happens "tomorrow". Currently planning to stay here and hope that it ends soon  Undecided

C.R.B.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2022, 10:13:06 am »

Thanks so much for support!
FORTOCHKA(ua)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2022, 06:32:40 pm »

Thanks alot!

Oldman
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2022, 06:07:34 pm »

Thanks a lot! Our hearts beat as one!

InDi :)

Leader -eXPlOit tEAm-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2022, 07:55:07 pm »

My God, why is this here? Everyone has their own truth, and I am Russian and I also hope for a speedy end to this conflict! But the fact that for 8 long years the Ukrainian Armed Forces were shelling their own regions with rockets and mines, no one saw this, and as soon as the operation began, everyone cried: "Help us are being bombed!" If you want to delete my post, but today, on March 14, 22, in the center of Donetsk, a "POINT U" missile with a cluster warhead was shot down, which was shot down by air defense forces, but managed to detonate. As a result, 20 people were killed, one child and more than 30 wounded, the rocket flew from Ukraine from the western side.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 11:31:33 pm by Groentjuh » Logged

Groentjuh
Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2022, 11:23:28 pm »

My God, why is this here? Everyone has their own truth [...] and I also hope for a speedy end to this conflict!
Everybody has his own truth. I guess we can agree on that everyone having their own truth and wanting this conflict to end. I do not believe it's worth discussing what the truth is; You would not believe what I believe the truth is anyway. As you said: Each their own truth!

We have posted this to show our empathy and support with the many millions of Ukrainians that are now part of this Russian "special military operation", which most of the world is allowed to call an "assault", an "invasion" and/or a "war"!

No matter what someone did or did not do, I believe nobody deserves to lose family, friends and/or all they own. No matter how you read the news, that is what's happening a lot more in Ukraine since 24 February 2022! No matter if you believe the Ukrainian army or the Russia army is doing that.

I did remove your quote of the start post; It doesn't need quoting.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 11:52:23 pm by Groentjuh » Logged

InDi :)

Leader -eXPlOit tEAm-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2022, 04:45:04 am »

We have posted this to show our empathy and support with the many millions of Ukrainians that are now part of this Russian "special military operation", which most of the world is allowed to call an "assault", an "invasion" and/or a "war"!

People in Donetsk and Lugansk lived like this for 8 years, if they were bombed every day they were killed, more than 14,000 died, but for some reason no one noticed. Ukraine was shouting that Russia attacked them back then, I'm talking about 2014-2022. Some members of the UA clan told me about this. But now Russia is really conducting an operation there, if you want to call it a "war" it makes no sense to write, since everyone has their own truth !!!

Groentjuh
Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2022, 08:20:47 am »

Also for that, each will have their own truth about that. It is absolutely pointless to discuss whenever Russia should have done what they did with both of us having our own truth. Therefore I simply agree to disagree.

InDi, I will simply advise you not to go in discussion here. You've been able to tell us your opinion and I have answered why we posted this in a very civil way. Do not bother to respond! This discussion only makes this topic go places we originally kept this topic closed for.

SavageBeard
XR Map Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2022, 07:05:57 pm »

1. Fuck Russia
2. Slava Ukraini!
3. I hope our UA Savage members are safe, otherwise we must do what we can do help them
Tjens
I make maps and stuff
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2022, 09:22:57 pm »

im neutral and i dont like war and i would like to not war please

still looking for a place to not war

Zaq

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2022, 10:28:05 pm »

My God, why is this here? Everyone has their own truth
You can't have your own truth you bigot. You may have a different opinion or set of arguments but you can't change facts.
You know what the truth is? It's that you soldiers are murdering innocent people in an invasion on a sovereign country that is the truth you can't deny it unless your fairy tale media has already washed your brain completely. Does this post hurt your eyes oh that's so said to think what those poor Russian must be going through reading news like this. Think of those who wanted to live their lives peacefuly but they got murdered by soviet imperialistic ambitions.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: