Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2020, 01:20:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190045 Posts in 11004 Topics by 18532 Members
Latest Member: Aerith
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  Bug Reports
| | |-+  Can't command in the Tutorial
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can't command in the Tutorial  (Read 776 times)
blame!

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2020, 02:19:37 am »

Thought I'd post this here since someone in the game's public shout box was asking how they could command in the practice mode.

Currently it doesn't seem there's any way to elect yourself in the tutorial mode (to be clear, I'm referring to the Practice -> Skirmish Map)

With bots on the team, electing yourself commander will always fail, since the bots cannot vote! If this was fixed it would be a good starting point for new (and old Wink ) players to learn the commanding role, better than an empty serverŠ, since there's bots already active in the game.

It's no wonder commanders are in short supply, Savage is notorious for being difficult for new players so it's important that we provide as many resources as possible to help out those that are willing to learn!

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 02:59:25 am »

Fixed.

* xr_skirmish.s2z (393.49 KB - downloaded 33 times.)

blame!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 08:58:59 pm »

thanks Trigardon, that was quick. Does this need to be passed over to Clemens or Daemon so the tutorial can be updated?

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 01:12:44 pm »

thanks Trigardon, that was quick. Does this need to be passed over to Clemens or Daemon so the tutorial can be updated?

They're both aware of it. They're probably more active than me on forums!  Smiley

Should be up in a bit. (hopefully)

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 06:53:54 pm »

Tried to upload it on Newerth maps section so it's automatically updated on clients but it has illegal scripts so that's that. It needs a patch. But i tested it ingame and the repeater doesn't get researched and neither is firewards for beasts (cuz of sac switch prolly).

Fix trig. Smiley

Also my Skype just stopped working since the last update. FU MS.

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 12:20:02 am »

Tried to upload it on Newerth maps section so it's automatically updated on clients but it has illegal scripts so that's that. It needs a patch. But i tested it ingame and the repeater doesn't get researched and neither is firewards for beasts (cuz of sac switch prolly).

Fix trig. Smiley

Also my Skype just stopped working since the last update. FU MS.

My whole Windows broke down due last update! FU MS.

Anyways, getting on it once I've got my PC set up and fully running again. I'll keep you updated.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: