Some of the steps for you to check if there are any troubles with the server.
1. Open https://www.newerth.com/?id=serverlist&details=18.104.22.168:11235
Server should be present on that page (note that it's ip could be changed if it moves to another data center in the future)
2. Check if SavageXR MasterServer is working and if it shows the server in it's list:
they point to the same page.
In the list you must see server's ip: 22.214.171.124:11235
If it is not present there something could be wrong with the server itself and it is possible that you will not see a server in the game list.
3. Don't forget to add a server into favourites in the game client. This helps you not to lose it and to see if it has 999 ping or anything else.
4. Check the server ip from your location: ping or trace it (google how to do it properly). Next lvl: check if the server's port is available for you (google how-to, it needs additional tools)
5. Find out if that is your local problem or if the server is down or broken.