Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 06, 2019, 11:29:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189884 Posts in 10983 Topics by 18424 Members
Latest Member: ehohdfhdoo
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  General Savage XR Discussion
| | |-+  stop looking, just join
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: stop looking, just join  (Read 1754 times)
d00mer

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2019, 05:32:36 pm »

170! guest at newerth.com
stop looking at server ppls, just join and make it full )) ...well, or at least playable ))
go-go-go, gentlemen and ladies, join
Relto

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 04:58:25 pm »

Good point  Afro
Tjens
I make maps and stuff
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 05:34:11 pm »

be carefull what you wish for, next thing we know the entire ingame chat will be flooded by keto recepies

phoenix-3000

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 06:28:07 am »

Hello TJENS how are you this year

I'm sorry to stop playing on Savage ...
I come back on the game every 3 months, take the temperature. It does not happen 2 hours without me being muted or kicked or insulted. So each time, I leave Savage to play other games, where the community of players know what respect for others is.
If I can make a comment: I find it really stupid to see players asking others to come play, and then not to follow the rules, or even to insult them.

Bonjour TJENS comment vas-tu cette année

Pardon d'avoir arrété de jouer sur Savage ...
je reviens sur le jeu tout les 3 mois, prendre la température. Il ne se passe pas 2 heures sans que je sois muté ou jeter dehors ou insulté. Aussi à chaque fois, je préfère quitter Savage pour jouer à d'autres jeux en ligne, où la communauté des joueurs sait ce qu'est le respect des autres.
Si je peux me permettre une remarque : Je trouve réellement stupide de voir des joueurs demander à d'autres de venir jouer, et ensuite de ne pas respecter les règles, voire de les insulter.

The spirit of the law is more important than the letter of the law.
L'esprit de la loi, est plus important que la lettre de la loi
d00mer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 12:35:52 pm »

Hello Phoe,

I don't remember that i initiated any rude communication with anybody. Maybe except several times for all time I am in the game, but it was not you definitely and everytime it was a continuation of something started earlier. It seems that this "something started earlier" is the reason for this behavior in 9 out of 10 times. Our community is not very big now, and everyone knows each other more or less with their long communication history ;-). And how it is IRL someone likes you, but someone doesn't. For example, I hate any discussion with Gwashington %) and this is mutual )), but I respect him as player and this is enough for me. It's normal, and although I don't think I have right to give advice but my way is not to focus on any negative and just enjoy the game, especially considering that I do big pauses just like you, albeit for another reason.

So, it looks like I will be able to find about a week of evenings from the 20th of this month and it would be great if you are there ;-), as the all others of course.
d00mer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 05:46:51 pm »

so... and where are you all, guys?
friday, 16:35 UTC = only 4 players, I need cover!!! )))
d00mer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2019, 12:17:26 pm »

I repeat here my shout, coz some farmers may be too tired to read the shoutbox )).
So, I think the harvest time is over now, and it is time to change the spade to the commander’s flag... especially for someone - are you reading this ))? At least, I am going to change mine to something like the blaze from tomorrow evening for a week ))
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: