New Flatpak Bundle
version of Savage XR making it easier to install (you no longer need to run the makefile), Change log:
* Reverted download of Savage XR installer from Flatpak install stage, so that this Flatpak can be distributed as a bundle (single file). Updated bootstrapsavagexr.sh to reflect this.
* Remove CPU specific optimisation "-march=native" from cflags & cppflags so that Flatpak Bundle is CPU agnostic.
* Added Flatpak Bundle of Savage XR for easy installation, file 'savagexr-i386-0.9.0.flatpak' with SHA256 checksum: 3891a96070097d6c64e4375bbc0125316e1a36c09a614fb4cdfb3b9f41d43672.
* Added Bats-core unit tests for bootstrapsavagexr.sh.
* The Flatpak Bundle of Savage XR can now be installed with:
* sha256sum savagexr-i386-0.9.0.flatpak
* Examine checksum is correct, then:
* flatpak --user remote-add --if-not-exists flathub https://flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo
* flatpak --user install savagexr-i386-0.9.0.flatpak
* flatpak run org.newerth.savagexr
And can be located here:
Markdown readme file here for further information: