A) during the first 8 minutes of the game, eliminating the risk of rapid attacks
B) during the first 20 minutes of the game
- 1) weakening the forces of enemy attacks
2) removing the constructions of the first level sieges (ballistas, summoners)
3) creating free workers when they are killed (with their usual training time, so that their assassination is not totally useless for the enemies)
- 1) removing the constructions of the second level sieges(Catapult,Behemoth)
This would make the game turn into more of a deathmatch than a base destruction game.
There are other maps and modes tailored towards this sort of gameplay.
And there are even mapping and server setting options to turn off building damage (or command center damage) entirely.
But it would no longer be a Savage match.
C) during the entire game : introducing the notion of lightness
- 1) a nomad must be able to go faster than a legionnaire
2) a legionnaire with no items must go faster than a legionnaire armed to the teeth
This would thoroughly mess with the balance and gameplay of combat, especially melee and the distances for ranged weaponry.
This has a high chance of ruining Savage for no good reason.
Instead, try playing on SMALL maps if you don't want to travel distances.