Well, my old client failed to update, so I downloaded new.
1. In new client mouse freezing glitch, cant play.
2. New crosshair looks thicker.
3. What a point of this cosmetic changes.
4. How to make my old client run again?
1. It's the same game. If mouse works in one install, you just have to copy the same mouse/FPS settings in the new one.
2. You can change its size and thickness, its graphics, its background, its color, its transparency, from Options/Game. It's been there for 7 years!
3. What changes? What's the point any improvement?
4. You can start by letting us know what the problem or the error is, so we know how to address it. But if it's an updater error, try changing the version in /Savage XR/autoupdater/localversion/version.txt to something older, like... 7000, and run the game again. There's a ton of info about it here: http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,11944.0.html