Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 29, 2020, 01:51:23 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190053 Posts in 11007 Topics by 18542 Members
Latest Member: bennevisderking
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Suggestion: MoveToSpec
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Suggestion: MoveToSpec  (Read 958 times)
Brad_Troika

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2017, 01:14:21 pm »

I would like to suggest a new callvote: MoveToSpec.

It would move players from T1/T2 to spec. The idea is to have a callvote for removing afk players (instead of kick and locktospec).
Currently there's a callvote for switchteam which is currently disabled on every server but could be used for the same purpose. However while there could be an occasional use to switch team to T1/T2 (commander reconnecting and unable to go back to their team) I think it would be more useful to just move players to spec.
Switchteam also has an unnecessary variable (switch to 1-2-0).
Basically asking server admins to activate a movetospec callvote would be easier.
Movetospec could also be restricted to one team (like concede) so if you callvote against a player in T1 only the players in T1 could vote. It could also work like "elect" in a sense that the player could "refuse" to be moved by pressing F2, which would essentially say that they are not afk anymore (and could also stop the vote if it's called in an abusive manner).
Since Clemens told me that creating a vote like this would be a trivial task I would like it to be implemented.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: