- Main rule is a common sense (we don’t need big and complicated rules).
Which most people don't have and the other half pretends not to follow with excuses, hence the need for real rules.
If the organizer is lax with the rules, so will the players be intentionally.
99% of the people will not read these (or any) rules.
This mode does not require any special rules. You can't exploit with a cata, you can't build a sub over the wall, you can't behe camp and so on.
Maps are small. You can't even hide since all of the players have 5th sense and sensors.
All that they are supposed to do is to join, pew-pew with lazers and leave in 30 minutes.
This 'common sense' leaves me an opportunity to kick a team/player from the competition in case if the break 'unwritten/unmentioned rule'.
- One “clan leader” can register all his teammates.
Newerth and Newerth competition player bans still apply, so registering them via proxy still does not count.
Our community is small. We know each other for years.
There are a lot of people that are ready to play but they don't read forum. I hope that teams are able to be responsible for their own players. In other case they could be banned.
Also - old registration required about 1 month (untill every member signs in). Now It's possible to end the registration in 1-2 weeks.
- Wins score 3 points, draws 1 point, and losses 0 points.
- Game time: 30-45 min (3 rounds for 15 mins. Every round on the new map. 3rd map is not required in case of 2-0 and if both of teams agree not to play next).
So after 15 minutes without a winner, each round counts as a draw? So it's possible to get 0:0 (3 rounds), 1:1 (3 rounds), 2:1 (3 rounds), 3:0 (3 rounds), and 3:0 (2 rounds, last round forfeited)?
You got it wrong.
There is no difference in teams. Both teams do not need to play 2 rounds on 1 map.
So (call it games instead of the rounds)
game 1: map1 - 15min long (1st round)
game 2: map2 - 15min long (2nd round)
if the score is 2-0 after 2 first - then they concede the 3rd round.
- In the end of the season teams will have tiebreakers for the positions in the table.
For teams with the same amount of points? Or are there more factors in this?
For 1,2 and 3rd place if the teams have the same amount of points and are willing to make tiebreakers.
- If a team quits the NIC, their record will not be wiped clean. Previous results will not be deleted. All future games of the quitting team will result in a win for the opponent team or the opponent gets a new team to play with.
If this does happen, the scores will be falsified at the end and not fair. This is not a good option, hence other competitions don't use it anymore.
Do you mean if the first team was weak and the second (new) team is stronger? First of all we can ask the rest of the teams if they are ready to play vs new opponent. Still I think it's better than to wait 2 weeks untill the next game.
First of all it must be fun. Less bureaucracy please.