I also used to play this server back in the day (played under "Viewer"), and I recall playing with OP Smellycakes, Glock, De_Chocolate, SocialSecurity, Jarvis, Negromanus, COJ-Arenos, etc..
It would be great if this mod ever came back! I've been looking forward to it for years, as well!
I've looked through the files and find up to a few adjustments to the tempo. Ammunition. Speed. And building healing does not make much difference to the standard game. But I can not remember the server of n4b what was different there. Too long ago. Can someone give a summary of what the difference was.
Mad jumps (high), pretty much inf. stam and mana, workers built faster (i think so), shock was also really OP, but can't remember how it worked tho.
I think weapons range was longer as well, as well fireball didn't have the "aim" choice, just spamm it like a madman.
To add to this:
- Shamans were also able to throw the human chaplain potions
- Chaplains were also able to use the beast shaman shield ray
- Summoners were able to sprint and jump (not sure if this is also the case in the original version, if so the jump was at least increased in height)
- Summoner mana cost was decreased -> with full bar they could do two summoner strikes
- Regular tower strength was increased: the arrows hit with the power of a ballista
- Behemoths were equipped with three items: mist shroud, storm shield and sixth sense
- On exiting a ballista or catapult, I believe humans would not be a nomad but a legionnaire
- I believe all items (and maybe some/all weapons) were available for both humans and beasts at the start of the game
I will continue to think about this for a while and post if I remember anything else. In the meantime, if there is anything I can do, please let me know and I will try to help with the fullest of my (granted, limited) abilities!
Thank you for trying to ressurect Noobs4Boobs!