Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2019, 11:24:10 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189886 Posts in 10981 Topics by 18426 Members
Latest Member: fimpaljion
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  General Savage XR Discussion
| | |-+  Savage Players Behaviour Nowadays
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Savage Players Behaviour Nowadays  (Read 1789 times)
bots

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2016, 12:57:54 am »

Hey guys,

im curious what do you think about the behaviour ingame these days? Im talking about players like altair, Rin, The Raging Lanquat etc who as it seems to me only installed this game to bring a bad mood into it. I know its easy to ignore these players but this wont stop them talking bs to other players.

Also i dont unterstand why its tolerated by the  community that players uses the term "nigger" and "faggots" like it would mean nothing.

I know trolling always been a part of savage  but things going crazy in the last time. Yesterday was actually the sadest thing ive ever read when The Raging Lanquat said , that it would been a good thing if i was shot in munich at the amok ..

Good Night

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 11:11:41 am »

+1.

I guess it's all on server owners who don't want to 'reduce' the population by 'unnecessary' bans. However, allowing those nutcases to ruin the fun for everyone else is doing a nice job of alienating people on its own.

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 01:25:07 pm »

'Nowadays' definitely made me smile... Isn't this happening for years now? And now you complain about it?  Undecided

Haika
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 11:26:04 am »

Thing is that some people are pretty fuqed up and breeds on other peoples sadness or anger. And this is more visual on the internet cause more of these people can justify it with thinking "its only the internett, people should not take other serious there".

The munich incident happened on the very same day 5 years after the killings of young children at Ut°ya in my country, and after that date til this very day there are people msg me "Anders was a true hero", "too bad you werent there" and stuff like this. Im not very butthurt but im more amazed that these people find joy in this things.

But i guess you have to deal with it, cause honestly no admins handle power too well, or just a quite few that ive seen. This game is pretty much dead and you could not hire a guy to babysit the server without getting payed to refmute idiots.

However you can kickvote or vote mute, that usually works.

I think savage is more trafficated by these retards cause we all know eachother, making it a strange connection within the community that makes people troll-horny.
Helios
Sun God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 01:29:07 pm »

A wiseman once said: "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."

Golden Saint

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 12:38:48 am »

I guess no-ones remembers the a ! m b 0 t of 2014 - early 2015, trolling to rival Kenway..

"He's a nasty guy" yer

Wink
SOMA

If you can't convince them, confuse them!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 02:03:38 pm »

this is really repeated topic like any others complains about players, im just browsing and you all can see a 100 of pages related to same topic even this topic..

sadly each one of us is not giving a proper ideas and if yes its not applied, main reason is a financial part or this game is free or ppl are not getting paid and so on.

however simply it can be solved and its not end of savage XR as i believe this version can hold for many years.

Asking for a money is not a big deal , or make XR version like res and cost each account will be created. " vote for this and show your reason in a pro way"

it will give a chance for a proper security and control, if no then plan for a budget to fix the issues and share it with players to understand why you're spending money. and they can provide and support.

having option to register by e-mail and more control to block mail account. or disable chat box for a player as option from server admin or ref.

i think a lot of things can be done to improve XR version and develop/Adv more can be done, only a plan can be provided for current players/admins/dev and more players will join...

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2016, 06:52:29 pm »

Asking for a money is not a big deal , or make XR version like res and cost each account will be created. " vote for this and show your reason in a pro way"

http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,18394.msg200511.html#msg200511

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: