Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 16, 2019, 02:35:39 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189878 Posts in 10981 Topics by 18416 Members
Latest Member: himpaskio
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Hi! My name is ..
| | |-+  Yo
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Yo  (Read 1247 times)
Kubik187

View Profile
Yo
« on: April 19, 2016, 11:04:57 pm »

Hi Guys! My nickname is Kubik187, I'm from Poland, and I'm playing this crazy game for the first time.
Can anyone tell me what are the best system options, or send me something like config, to make this game more "playable" for a newbie like me? See you on the battlefield!  Humans Vs Beast
Nanaa
Newerth Donator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 03:38:07 pm »

Hi Kubik!

some useful stuff:

Best graphical config is Low preset + show shadows (+ show armor). For adjusting map's lightning switch "Realbright" and "Dynamic Light" on/off. On most maps both on works nicely. To quickly access Graphics panel in-game just hold Delete button.

For video options, increase FOV is recommended.

Use such mouse sensitivity that you can easily do a 180 degree turn in melee mode (~4-10 cm / 360 degrees). You'll need that especially for beast melee but also as human to block backstabs.

You can remove ground shake (behemoth walking, catapult hit) from game with the command: cl_camerajitterforce 0
Write it to Savage XR/game/custom.cfg
Bullet
Python enthusiast
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 03:47:34 pm »

in terms of gameplay options the most important one is imho the "leap/block" switch (basically auto block/leap when u right click, regardless of what item u have in ur hand). U find it under the "player" settings, a box to check  Smiley

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: