Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2019, 08:00:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189879 Posts in 10981 Topics by 18417 Members
Latest Member: bhiomapion
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Other Games
| | |-+  Savage 3 Subreddit
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Savage 3 Subreddit  (Read 1315 times)
jazzking
Melee enthusiast
Newerth Shoutcaster

Duels Duels Duels

View Profile WWW
« on: October 16, 2015, 05:55:58 pm »

Hi all,

I acquired control of reddit.com/r/savage3 . I love forums and the newerth community but I imagine that if Savage 3 (as we are calling it now) gets big a subreddit will be an important part of the community and growth of the game. It can also serve a purpose in anticipation of the game's release, and for interaction with the developers. It's more of a future term thing, but if you want to come on and be a mod please post in this thread. I thought APH might be interested, and maybe some people from the Savage 2 community? The only person I know from there is Stony.

-jazz

APirateHat
XR Advertiser

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 08:23:42 pm »

About that. Not to be too negative but it just feels to early for something like this.

• We don't even know what the game will be called yet, if it even will be related to Savage.
  • If it is then why wouldn't they want the subreddit to just be called /r/Savage?
  • I'm already admin for /r/Savage and the owner is active on Reddit.

jazzking
Melee enthusiast
Newerth Shoutcaster

Duels Duels Duels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 02:09:44 am »

Good point about /r/Savage. I thought it was XR specific. On reddit there is typically a seperate subreddit for each game, for example /r/dota and /r/dota2  . /r/Savage3 already existed but had no moderators anymore. I don't expect much activity on any subreddit at the moment but it might be nice to have it in the future.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: