Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2019, 12:38:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189879 Posts in 10981 Topics by 18417 Members
Latest Member: bhiomapion
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Recruitment Forum
| | |-+  RaGe Clan is Recruiting
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: RaGe Clan is Recruiting  (Read 7501 times)
jazzking
Melee enthusiast
Newerth Shoutcaster

Duels Duels Duels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2015, 01:22:35 am »

It shouldn't be too complicated: search "free forum host" andd you'll have yourself a forum.

The nice thing about it is that even when admins and players leave, other clans always know how they can get in contact with Rage. It's also easier for the clan members to share information and discuss privately amongst themselves using a forum.

Tjens
I make maps and stuff
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

GIFMEISTER

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2015, 08:48:04 am »

I don't think deviding traffic from Newerth.com is really the awnser here. I for one have neither time or efford tot maintain, be active or even show up on yet another forum!

Other clans can get in contact with RaGe official business stuff through either me or Dingfire.

Besides, as a clan we're using facebook. If you don't like other people knowing your facebook you can always create a new facebook page. If you don't want to go through all the hassle that's OK, you can always join the XR1.0 default clan.

We're doing fine the way we are! When is WW going to accept our clanwar challange?

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: