Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2021, 05:28:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190061 Posts in 11009 Topics by 18568 Members
Latest Member: Aeron67
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Newerth Hosted Competitions
| |-+  Newerth Savage League (NSL)
| | |-+  Disputes
| | | |-+  Season Six (Locked)
| | | | |-+  DeMo Vs DA Week 3.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DeMo Vs DA Week 3.  (Read 6169 times)
Hakugei
XR Coder
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2015, 09:14:23 pm »

Well, TheBattle's input was quite uninformed as usual.
I shall be listening to Haika for DA business.

While valli could spend extra time to babysit every clan, it's still the clan representatives' own responsibility to follow the ongoings in the CQ as well as keep track of their own players. It really isn't valli's fault that clan representatives are ignorant - valli is around for any questions that you may have and any represenative can indeed read the CQ as intended.

The only two people specifically banned from NSL6 are Mein (but he's also forum banned) and Jmz (voted on by CQ). Anyone banned from the Newerth Forum obviously can't sign up, and thus also can't participate. Which means that Mein's NSL ban is irrelevant right now as well, because he's banned in general. So the only person banned from this NSL specifically is Jmz.
Honestly, I don't know why you need valli to make a grand public list to showcase that Jmz is specifically banned from this NSL.
It wouldn't even serve any purpose, because in either case, a clan representative has to ACTIVELY check a thread/post (so why not the CQ thread in the first place).

So how come I, who doesn't have access to any Admin sections AND doesn't have access to the CQ section AND isn't even active in an NSL clan, knows this?
You only have yourselves to blame, Clan Represenatives.
Haika
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 09:50:43 pm »

Goddamnit guys, Jordys confusion is there.
We(by this i mean DA and not just me) are now aware as valli has confirmed he cant play, and that list...
call it dumb... but if there was a note before last cw this would never happen.

So lets conclude this with that this happened by lack of communication by DA and we take whatever punishment.
Of which plotwise is very similar to the first post i made about this matter
ish

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2015, 12:19:35 am »

But I think guys like Deamon and Hakugei like drama, because they can write whole story's about nothing then.    

Well, TheBattle's input was quite uninformed as usual.
I shall be listening to Haika for DA business.

While valli could spend extra time to babysit every clan, it's still the clan representatives' own responsibility to follow the ongoings in the CQ as well as keep track of their own players. It really isn't valli's fault that clan representatives are ignorant - valli is around for any questions that you may have and any represenative can indeed read the CQ as intended.

The only two people specifically banned from NSL6 are Mein (but he's also forum banned) and Jmz (voted on by CQ). Anyone banned from the Newerth Forum obviously can't sign up, and thus also can't participate. Which means that Mein's NSL ban is irrelevant right now as well, because he's banned in general. So the only person banned from this NSL specifically is Jmz.
Honestly, I don't know why you need valli to make a grand public list to showcase that Jmz is specifically banned from this NSL.
It wouldn't even serve any purpose, because in either case, a clan representative has to ACTIVELY check a thread/post (so why not the CQ thread in the first place).

So how come I, who doesn't have access to any Admin sections AND doesn't have access to the CQ section AND isn't even active in an NSL clan, knows this?
You only have yourselves to blame, Clan Represenatives.

Actually it seems like TheBattle quite well predicted what would happen next...
Hakugei
XR Coder
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2015, 12:50:52 am »

Please tell me that you're not serious.  Smiley
You can't be.
darkbread
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

a lump of bread, that is of a dark color...

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2015, 04:27:00 pm »

Well hello there,

I guess it is already clear enough why JmZ was not allowed to play, so I don't have to go into detail.
The accused player did not sign-up correctly to the tournament and beyond that, he is not even allowed to take part in this Newerth hosted competition.
I can not and will not incorporate your lack of knowledge about this in my decision, sorry. Ignorance is no excuse in law.

Clan DA receives 1 penalty point.

If you let JmZ play for you again, you will automatically loose the match and receive an additional penalty.

Best regards

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: