Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2019, 11:26:31 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189879 Posts in 10981 Topics by 18418 Members
Latest Member: jo40_km
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Recruitment Forum
| | |-+  DA has currently stopped recruiting, but read this.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DA has currently stopped recruiting, but read this.  (Read 20580 times)
Haika
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2014, 07:05:55 pm »

Yes, you read right.

1 week ago i was thinking maybe not to partivipate in the nsl, but we did a gj and got in members again.

Now thats 1 week of good work, but now in order to help other clans, we have filled our stomachs to the level where we dont need more members.

If you dont join a clan cuz u dont think u will be active enough remember: nsl only occupies 1 hour every sunday

I would highly recommend clanless players to check out these clans(as they need help):

NM: http://thenightmares.forums3.com - This clan is mostly german but other nationaleties are to b found here. They signed up for the nsl and after my impression they need support. This is the son of SoN and Diwo is in this clan and they have a very tactical playstyle.

Earth: http://esaninja.freeforums.org/index.php - This clan is imo the clan that i have the highest hopes will reach this nsl. Earth is generally a bounch of casua and friendlyl but good players, and they have been in every other nsl(atleast from 3rd season as the forum suggests). If you have some sparetime but not so much activity im sure these pals are good to play for.

FOX: http://savagame.eu/fox - This is the winner of last nsl. Mostly known for the dedicated commander EnglishSlug and his lethal fieldplayer Blade(debatable the best player in savage). At this point Darkstar and achiles also signed up and these r top class players. Im sure that this is a good clan to apply to for anyone, as the basics for a good clan already are covered by their members.

PAW - I dont know if this clan has a homepage and sry if im not equal about the credits i give to the different clans. As far as i know these guys have a goal to participate in the nsl. This is also a german clan. If you want to find out more id recommend you to talk to the player HARDWELL which is a very active player.

and if some clans find these recommendations somehow offencive ill remove them by request. If you feel like adding anything let me know and ill edit.

but yeah.... DA stopped recruiting Tongue
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 12:55:56 am by Haika » Logged
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 07:20:34 pm »

Paw already gave up, Blazer and Telvek applied to eoN.

Would be fun to see EnglishSlug's reaction to this Smiley. DA rerouting the leftovers to Fox lol.

Haika
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 07:23:14 pm »

Paw already gave up, Blazer and Telvek applied to eoN.

Would be fun to see EnglishSlug's reaction to this Smiley. DA rerouting the leftovers to Fox lol.

Slug has already approved my info, and i guess we have a different view on the remainders. I dont concider them leftovers Tongue

anyways thanks for your concern Smiley
Haika
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 05:29:07 pm »

Since i got dramaed on the other thread and it got locked i decided to reply here.

Quote from: HAIKA on Today at 12:06:55 am
The only player i mentioned was anti and he was not invited by me.

Quote from: Feathers on November 22, 2014, 05:08:09 pm
[17:06:01]  anti is online
[17:06:05]  with a da icon
[17:06:23]  he will play for them
[17:07:09]  haika beged him to join da

Anyway Thank you Haika for your other post sending recruits to three other clans. Could an admin lock this because we're making an attempt to recruit.

Cheers

1.i never begged but suggested him to join when we lacked players.
2.it makes me sick that you manage to turn my favor into a sin.

if you really are so PMS about me trying to help ill remove earth from this topic.
i dunno who told you i "beged", but that is simply a lie.
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 06:04:21 pm »

No need to get angry at Feathers. After all, Feathers is not the only one that thinks DA over done it with recruiting! But it's fine, they just jealous. I mean, who stopped anybody from drafting new people if they wanted to, like DA did. Clans are elitist, lazy and they hold grudges...

Just look at yourself complaining that banning one player, namely JmZ, probably means DA not being able to field enough ppl for NSL6. How lazy ass was that? Smiley And how lame the claim...

I myself do agree on a point there. It would have been perceived less like gratuitous and camouflaged boasting (or a pity thread) if you would have started it before you figured out that you got so many people in, that you'll be sending more players off at cws than actually get to play Smiley. Plus, it's not like who's left clanless even reads this forum/section/threads. Am i right?

[edit]Knowing you, I don't think you intended any of that, though.[/edit]
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 06:12:26 pm by Daemon » Logged

Haika
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 08:04:44 pm »

No need to get angry at Feathers. After all, Feathers is not the only one that thinks DA over done it with recruiting! But it's fine, they just jealous. I mean, who stopped anybody from drafting new people if they wanted to, like DA did. Clans are elitist, lazy and they hold grudges...

Just look at yourself complaining that banning one player, namely JmZ, probably means DA not being able to field enough ppl for NSL6. How lazy ass was that? Smiley And how lame the claim...

I myself do agree on a point there. It would have been perceived less like gratuitous and camouflaged boasting (or a pity thread) if you would have started it before you figured out that you got so many people in, that you'll be sending more players off at cws than actually get to play Smiley. Plus, it's not like who's left clanless even reads this forum/section/threads. Am i right?

[edit]Knowing you, I don't think you intended any of that, though.[/edit]

Honestly i have no idea who makes the traffic in this forum, but after i made this topic i went on the server and told ppl to check it out. 19 guests were watching the topic.

Thing is that you are right about people being lazy. I am the CO-leader of DA and ive had the recruiting-role in like 5 years.
Remember last nsl what we had to do cuz we never made the effort: we opened the doors for everyone.

Now luckily we dont need that, and Anti, 3ViL, Mercury, techno... they have been DA members long time before they left.
I have asked players such as Shapeshifter and Hellboy to join clans for nsl, with specifying other clans than DA cuz they dont like DA, but i simply wanted them to participate in order to get the nsl going strong. This topic however is not a brag, why would it be?

I saw earth retire from the nsl - didnt want that, and a topic had to be made.

i was helping many other clans by /msg clanless good players and even in all chat. But nobody sees that. They only see this topic now after DA is full and turn it into something bad.

it is imo rly sad that it works this way. I dnt see anyone else trying to help other clans, and why would i? to BRAG? srsly?
Feel free to help me with making your own clan to participate. This reminds me of my schoolprojects, where i do all the sh1t and write other people on and then they complain about me when we just got a C, cuz they did absolutely nothing and therefore cant recieve specific blames.

lazy world... get your godamn finger out.

As for the clanless people watching this topic and had the patience to read this far in my post. What is written about the clans is still valid, and i surely still recommend you to apply for a clan so we can get a good nsl going without any walkovers Smiley

[ edit ] Ill give u a edit back Daemon Tongue at the point we dicussed JmZ every circumstance suggested that DA would field enough players, recruiting isnt just about getting players, but taking care of those you have Smiley [ /edit]

2nd Edit: http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,17529.0.html
This topic was made the time DA struggeled with players too and i made clear that the topic wasnt specified for DA.
so tbh its evident that im not trying to pity anyone here.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 08:00:08 pm by Haika » Logged
BrownAle
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 12:47:47 pm »

NM: http://thenightmares.forums3.com - This clan is mostly german...

That is plain BULLSHIT. The amount of German players (currently 4) ain't bigger than in any other EU clan (compared to its size).
jazzking
Melee enthusiast
Newerth Shoutcaster

Duels Duels Duels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 07:07:15 pm »

It's my understanding that nobody is currently playing for NM besides Emoplaya.

Haika
Newerth Donator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 12:55:15 am »

If you feel like adding anything let me know and ill edit.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: