The re-balancing suggestion: show health on heavy transport and conflux (like siege units and buildings)
1. The precise change you wanna see done, including exact values and item/unit names etc.
When mouseover heavy transport or conflux, they show reamining health for enemies, and friendlies.
2. What triggered it (what is the CAUSE that made you think of something to eliminate that cause)
I shot multiple summ shots at a heavy transport, but had no idea how close i was to killing it or not. What struck me was that for me, as an enemy player - the heavy transport is not a unit, but a building (just moving). The overall aspects of the transport got more in commong with a garr/sub than with a regular unit.
3. The predicted overall effect of your change (its PURPOSE).
Making it harder to protect the heavy transports and confluxes,
The impact on the game:
4. What will become harder (or easier) to do, and for whom (units, teams etc).
Hard to say, its been out for a few hours.. I guess, if multiple confluxes or heavy transports move together, it can be hard to know for the enemy to find out which one is most damamged, and which one isnt.
5. Will it make the game harder or easier for newbies (vs. veterans), and why.
No thoughts on this.
The ripple effect
6. Subsequent changes needed to tone down (compensate for) the effects of this change.
7. Other changes, which the current suggestion would benefit from or depends on (so it can work properly).
- None that comes to my mind atm.
Raise the price of transporter to 200 stone, limit it to 2 instead of 3.