Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 06, 2021, 11:04:31 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190074 Posts in 11010 Topics by 18590 Members
Latest Member: Dunkeljuice
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  Support Forum
| | |-+  Buddy List issue.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buddy List issue.  (Read 4830 times)
Ophelia
« on: July 28, 2014, 03:55:02 pm »

I am having issues adding/removing people from my buddy list.

I don't believe I am the only one, is there a way I can fix this? Please help. Thank you.
Ophelia
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 04:12:23 pm »

Auth Server up and Down - is this problem even noted or anything?
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 04:47:12 pm »

It is noted.

Ophelia
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 05:00:51 pm »

Thank you! And thank you for helping me ingame in reguards to this. I truly do use this feature for my healing account as it helps me provide better playing experience when I know where my 'friends' are - since the Squad option is never used. Thanks!
APirateHat
XR Advertiser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 05:33:50 pm »

Thank you! And thank you for helping me ingame in reguards to this. I truly do use this feature for my healing account as it helps me provide better playing experience when I know where my 'friends' are - since the Squad option is never used. Thanks!

But squads are cool and should be used more. The squad chat is useful to easily talk to the squad members.

Ophelia
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 10:22:07 pm »

But squads are cool and should be used more. The squad chat is useful to easily talk to the squad members.

Yeah when you can make the rest of the community come to terms with that - maybe I'll jump on boat with you - but at least I had some control over my buddy list and who is on it. Tongue   One problem at a time brother!
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 11:22:48 pm »

Clemens is on it and he most likely found the cause. Thanks to biggeruniverse's haxing, when DJ fixed the injection exploits apparently some legit functions were affected as well. We may have the buddy list back (along with clan management and stuff) but the squads will still not be used because vets.

APirateHat
XR Advertiser

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 07:54:18 am »

I've used it quite a lot with Grapist and Nibbles, try and convince your friends.  Cheesy

Ophelia
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 01:36:10 pm »

Thanks Daemon / Clemens for taking the time to check this out for me!

And yeah Daemon, sadly the buddylist / clan issue is related - Clemens -attempted- to try and explain it to me, in terms I could understand! Hopefully Gro gets the memo' and this whole thing can get swiped off the table.

Pirate - as for your squad thing, thats lovely, but no.
$hacaR
"The Mod Machine"
Newerth Donator

Warr!or 4 EVER

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2014, 11:38:36 pm »

is it noticed yet, that the pm ingame system doesnt really work ? i cant send anything neither can i delete a pm. Also, the voting system for clans should be a bit different. E.G.: the warrior clan has about 50 members.. so, if you wanna vote some1 in, you need probably like 30 f1 votes in this system. But only 10 people are active and would vote. (that just a small hint since I think no1 really uses that system, which is a sad, since it would be easy to vote for people who are too lazy for the forums..)

Ophelia
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2014, 01:24:50 am »

Are you talking about the messaging system via-accounts ? or the /pm _____ feature?
Hakugei
XR Coder
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2014, 05:42:42 pm »

Buddylist is fixed.
Most of the clan stuff is fixed.

Groent will fix the rest once possible.

This includes the rest of the clan stuff, and could be affecting stat recording as well.
Is there any truth to PMs not working either?
Because I've been told recently that they do.
(Of course, maybe they stopped working now.)
$hacaR
"The Mod Machine"
Newerth Donator

Warr!or 4 EVER

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 07:31:56 pm »

for me the account messaging thing doesnt work and if i want to play a demo, the text field, where it always showed the "events" of that demo, is gone,too.
Some others told me, that their via-account messaging system doesn't work either.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: