Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 19, 2021, 07:52:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190089 Posts in 11011 Topics by 18603 Members
Latest Member: AppleQ
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  General Savage XR Discussion
| | |-+  GOOD BYE Phoe alias <<< PhoenixScout >>>
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GOOD BYE Phoe alias <<< PhoenixScout >>>  (Read 31118 times)
phoenix-3000

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2014, 07:04:06 am »

Bonjour from Phoe.

Wink Anciens !!! , are you  asleep ?  Wink

I am still waiting a response from the managers, regarding improved control of bad referees.
I repeat my apologies to the community.
But I can not leave my family to play this game when ill-high players make their own law.

PS. Programmers! is it really so hard to implement a Quota control for  Kick Mute and Move of the evil referees ?
Probably, Have these numbers in statistics ...

PS. Programmeurs!  est-ce vraiment si difficile que ça, d'implémenter un contrôle par Quota des Kick, des Mute, et des Move des mauvais arbitres ?
Probablement, vous avez déjà ces chiffres dans les statistiques ...

« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 07:47:46 am by phoenix-3000 » Logged

The spirit of the law is more important than the letter of the law.
L'esprit de la loi, est plus important que la lettre de la loi
Precious

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2014, 02:30:54 pm »

Hello Phoe,

first of all it's sad to see you leaving in game. You've been usefull for me as commander with you reminding me of things which i used to forget. But for those ''bad'' refs you mention it is because the community hates all refs because of us in general they cannot do as they please.

There will be Always people who exploit, act as a racist and just flame and call names at others.

It is we who try to put the ''negativity'' away from the game but there are still people who are blocking our paths.
So perhaps you would like to come back and put some love in it so that it will be a better game to play with more fun ?

OW YEAH BABY LETS SHAKE THAT THING CMON !!!
phoenix-3000

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2014, 06:36:28 pm »

Bonjour BARRICADE  from PHOE Smiley

I appreciate your support and I begin to better understand the mechanical Interactive between players. I agree with you abput everything you say.

In addition, I have just learned that it is the responsibility of servers to choose their referees . So there are two actions that can be done.

The first is that Savage XR is amended to introduce the notion of quotas to  limit KICK , MUTE and MOVE used by referees according to their nuisance. But it requires a great programmer's work to edit and publish an update SAVAGE XR . This is not for now.

The second would allow me to play SAVAGE with pleasure  Smiley. It would be to choose the servers that do not distribute these rights to be a referee randomly. Now I am searching for a such server
I hope I can find a server like that

Note: These are my grandchildren and great- grandchildren who will be happy. For the moment only my great- grand- daughter CATHY (15) has the right to use my computer. Other children, either no longer want to play SAVAGE or are too young
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 06:44:35 pm by phoenix-3000 » Logged

BrownAle
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2014, 06:57:15 pm »

Bonjour Phoe!

May I ask what referees you are talking about specifically? As far as I understood you, it was mainly Djinghis kick that bothered you. Djinghis is not a referee on the Groentjuhs EU Servers. The EU referees are actually doing an acceptable job in my eyes and if they don't you can always open a dispute on http://server.groentjuh.eu/index.php. If your complain is justified, actions will be taken.

So what are you waiting for? Come back and play on our EU servers right now and join the endless battle between beasts and humans once again. I'm sure they will give you a warm WELCOME BACK!
jazzking
Melee enthusiast
Newerth Shoutcaster

Duels Duels Duels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2014, 07:02:31 pm »

As I was writing this post Ale wrote similar things, but I'll post anyway.

I know of only 3 or 4 regular game servers which get any activity still:

Groentjuh's (the different Groentjuh servers share the same refs I believe)
Leet US
Indi's server
Brasil Server

The last two don't seem to have enough people for games every day. You seem to run into problems in Leet US, have you considered playing more on Groentjuh's servers? I've never seen Djinghis play on Groentjuh's servers, for example. You will also benefit from a lower ping. However, you will have to play in the evening rather than the early morning.

phoenix-3000

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2014, 05:21:45 pm »

Bonjour from Phoe,

Since some time, after reading many posts, explaining the mode of operation of servers, I better understood how Savage run.
Learning that each server can control the list of their referee is crucial, even if an update concerning the KICK, MUTE, MOVE STOP-VOTE quotas are not in the plans of SAVAGE designers, in spite many abuses here and there.

These two posts and especially your unwavering friendship convinced me that I did not need to wait any longer to play on some servers.

I hope to see you soon on the battlefield, even if you're my best enemis.

Smiley

Depuis quelques temps, suite à la lecture de nombreux posts, expliquant le mode de fonctionnement des serveurs,  j'ai mieux compris comment fonctionnait Savage. Ainsi, d'apprendre que chaque serveur pouvait contrôler la liste de leurs referees a été déterminant,
même si une mise-à-jour concernant les quotas que j'ai demandés pour les KICK, les MUTE,  les MOVE et les STOP-VOTE, ne font pas partie des plans des concepteurs de SAVAGE, en dépit de nombreux abus qui seront toujours constatés,  ici et là.
Ces deux posts ci-dessus et votre amitié indéfectible m'ont convaincu que je n'avais pas besoin d'attendre davantage, pour jouer sur certains serveurs.

J'espère vous retrouver bientôt sur le champ de bataille, même si vous êtes mon meilleur enemi.

Merci ALE et JazzKing
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 05:31:15 pm by phoenix-3000 » Logged

BrownAle
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2014, 05:30:54 pm »

Cheesy Cheesy CheesyHOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Sonny
Mefix sux
Newerth Shoutcaster

Director, storywriter and voice actor of TFoS

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2014, 05:46:45 pm »

what the fuck is going on here lol

jazzking
Melee enthusiast
Newerth Shoutcaster

Duels Duels Duels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2014, 06:09:35 pm »

Phoe is a dedicated, friendly, and elderly Savage player who puts teamplay above all things. For this reason he posts colorful advice texts for newer players in the chat box very frequently. Some people don't like to be told what to do or otherwise dislike Phoe (here I don't understand them so I can't really explain), and recently he was kicked from a match as well as being told he is retarded for being French.

Phoe took this personally, and feels this is symptomatic of a diminishing "morality", or behavior, in the Savage community and the players who remain. He feels that the refs don't do a good job or even abuse their power, and so asked for the Savage admin(s) to change the ref system. Now that he realizes that different servers have different refs, so he will be looking to play on non-Leet US servers.

phoenix-3000

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2014, 07:35:01 am »

Bonjour,
<<<<   Morning of the Magicians   >>>>
and the
<<<<   Evening of the evil Referees   >>>>

>>> Version anglaise >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good analysis and good synthesis. You are well above the fray. Congratulations on your exemplary behavior with a rare quality: you're a good diplomat. Moreover, with ALE, you're one of the reasons that motivated me enough to reconnect with SAVAGE.

Remark : However, I have seen DJINGHIS (team beast) over the Mountain in the process of exercising his exploits cheater. I could not do anything because the referre was in the Beast team. So I went out of the game immediately

>>> French release >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bonne analyse, bonne synthese. Tu es bien au-dessus de la mélée. Félicitation pour ton comportement exemplaire avec une qualité rare : tu es un bon diplomate. D'ailleurs, avec ALE, tu es une des raisons qui m'ont assez motivé pour renouer avec SAVAGE.

Nota. Néanmoins, j'ai encore vu DJINGHIS (team beast) au dessus de la Montagne en train d’exercer ses exploits de tricheur. Je n'ai pu rien faire car le référée était dans l'équipe des Bêtes. Je suis donc sorti immédiatement du jeu.

by the human(currently)  and neutral  reporter Phoenix
 <<< PhoenixSleepingBull.fr >>> alias PhoenixScout and Phoe

« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 06:49:10 am by phoenix-3000 » Logged

Ophelia
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2014, 11:47:14 pm »

You will be dearly missed Phoe. I hope you come visit from time to time.  Afro
It's been a pleasure for many years to fight at your side. Smiley
shuN
Perverted yet determined
XR Mapper

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2014, 03:06:10 am »

I wish that I could apologize on behalf of the US community, but alas I hold no grounds there.

I can only attest to the unwillingness to participate in an UN-BIAS community on US grounds. Most of the active and/or past players are aware that the referee situation on US Leet is either non-existant, or managed solely by a group of individuals that care only for their own intentions, and not the good of the community as a whole unit.

Suffice to say that there are some good seeds within our community on Savage XR, and I can only hope that those well-spoken and mature individuals retain referee status and that the bad seeds are wasted away for their uselessness.

I do hope that your satisfaction within Savage XR is brought to fruition after necessary changes are made.  Afro

Darkness shines in even the brightest of light.

Quote from: Standard
when i tried www(comma)google.com something didnt work...
Quote from: Cross
add my face to the crotch of savage
Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2014, 03:15:27 pm »

Can you finally decide if you leave or not? This is getting boring and hella annoying.

Ophelia
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2014, 03:41:27 pm »

Let him have his time.. seriously Trig.

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2014, 11:27:36 pm »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: