Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 19, 2021, 08:04:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190089 Posts in 11011 Topics by 18603 Members
Latest Member: AppleQ
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  General Savage XR Discussion
| | |-+  OBSOLET : The typical KISS Comportement
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OBSOLET : The typical KISS Comportement  (Read 2204 times)
phoenix-3000

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2013, 03:24:55 pm »

PHOE open letter for KISS (and DJINGHIS recently),
put here that all people can read
(Google translation)

KISS!   It's really stupid to kick me whenever I leave my team. I have small back back children I have to keep and I can not spend all my time playing when my family need me.

I believe I have the right to leave the game when I picked up much gold  for the team when one of my children need me. The last time you kicked me, I left the game, with  my soul in peace,  with a treasure of 50.000 golds after get for the team more than 200.000 golds.

============================================
>>> after discussion with some players on  free chat and mail >>>>

If I resume all these long discussions with my friends, for a long time playing : we remarked (after stats analyse) :
Phoe give 180.000 gold/hour to his team
Kiss give 1.700 gold/hour to his team (he uses almost all his gold for himself).

So we cannot understand why a not teamwork player as KISS, can kick a teamwork player as Phoe

We, therefore, all my friends and me hope that his password as referee is restricted if it is possible

Remark 1 : I was kicked 3 times this year. 2 times (this last 2 weeks) it was by KISS (or one of his friends after his request)
Remark 2 : I have an automatic system standby my computer based on detection with a camera, whenever I leave my seat. So the Savage application is automaticaly closed, if no other task is running.
Remark 3 : Live and let live has always been my motto. So I'm never allowed to ask a mute or kick this player. I'm still hoping for a peaceful resolution to this problem with this very aged player (A psychiatrist online wrote me that this is a typical one elderly person who starts having problems cellular degeneration behavior ...) who no longer has its head and so has my pity. I regreat he has never learn how to live with the others, in peace.

>>>      Psychological approach to the personality of KISS      >>>>

Remark 4 : We begin an anlyse of the personnality of KISS, We still do not understand, it does not support some comments from some players, why he does not use the command / IGNORE 'name' in .../game/autoexec.bat. some players as me (Phoe) never change their name to allow this possibility.
Everything leads us to believe that it is intensional because it is HARMFUL. Of course it may be just sick of jealousy or too old ... It remains a mystery to us, because he loves to wallow in his depression.

Remark 5 : Last remark about the Mute and the Kick. It is absolutely necessary that the referee and the players, distinguish the sounds of battle, and insults or breach of the rules. Personally I NEVER INSULT anyone intentionally

my last Quote : Live and let live

And remember you. Only the mediocre are at their limit. It is still possible to grow and change in many

FootPage 1 :
KISS is not the only one lacking manners. So sorry if I hurt someone,  it's not intentional. but some things need to be said to keep Savage has a good level of relationship between the players. It's all in the spirit of fair PhoeBrotherHood Co. Smiley
Sorry again for my poor (google) english - I do my best.

FootPage 2 :  teamplayer mode need a communication so. If you are too much agoist, KISS!,  If you want to stop being selfish and think only of you or ill : ask at your back back children, how to use /IGNORE Phoe command console
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 05:21:05 pm by phoenix-3000 » Logged

The spirit of the law is more important than the letter of the law.
L'esprit de la loi, est plus important que la lettre de la loi
eXZeth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 10:12:18 pm »

yes i do notice that KISSME always talks back to you and always tells you to shut up..
not nice of him tbh

Grapist
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 02:32:02 pm »

my last Quote : Live and let live

Long live the phoe brotherhood! what if we mute kissme Smiley?
Precious

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 03:25:36 pm »

you just made my day better: Your motto rocks. Live and let live. HA !pro phoe !

OW YEAH BABY LETS SHAKE THAT THING CMON !!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: