Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 19, 2021, 08:37:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190089 Posts in 11011 Topics by 18603 Members
Latest Member: AppleQ
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  Archived (-03.11.14)
| | | |-+  Player Reports
| | | | |-+  Proof that JmZ wallhacks
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Proof that JmZ wallhacks  (Read 21139 times)
JmZ
Teh JmZ
Gameserver Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2013, 12:07:44 am »

It's all drama blown out of proportion into the vastness of nothingness Cheesy

You guys are so repetitive and boring you vote those 2 maps multiple times daily. I could go the exact same way every time and shoot in the exact same places at the exact same time, I would still get kills. Because its insanely repetitive.

Clearly what you perceive as a hack, is in fact just me realising you all go the same way every time you spawn. Do go on doing so, makes my job much easier :p

You are but a speck of dust in the vastness of space, waiting to meet your end in the reality you created.
Shagroth
no u
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2013, 12:26:01 am »

i can understand most hits. When you know what way your enemies come from u can easily shoot and predict where they might go or hide at. Knowing the map makes it easier as summoner. JmZ does summwhore a lot lately so a movement prediction is logicall..

And shag, that marking @ 1:20 is location mark to move no target has been marked there so i don't really get what's suspicious about that ?

simply because the target is not marked, so its not visible and there is no way of knowing there is anything in there Smiley

(and you know that marking is active cause the comm is spamming move command)
The other big thing you should worry about is everything else in the world that isn't this.

yet here we are discussing it, first world problems eh?

but the "evidence" is not enough to suggest anything is in violation of the rules, he could use a very good headset and know where targets are with sound(i know this cause i played a lot of CS and sound is everything!)

BrownAle
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2013, 12:30:12 am »

Ale goes on about the so-called "clear-as-daylight" hax after he had no problem playing alongside Mein (a proven hacker by many accounts, including his own admissions) in the Germany team during SWC, and even more, rage about the forced kick and the ensuing penalty. Guess that was totally different, right?

Seriously? Offtopic sidekicks? And even such a ridiculous one? What happened that match was something between Nemesis and Mein and i don't give a shit if you agree. Also I can not remember raging about any penalties. You were propably dreaming again Daemon.

Back on topic: Commander an Officer marks might be an explanation for some things that happened in the video but JmZ didn't even think about using it as such. And yes sure, you may also argue that it's just assumption, luck and 10 years of experience we see and that might be a valid argument for a few hits he lands but how likely is such a succession of luck and good estimation we just became witness of in video? And even if you're that good in predicting the speed and direction an enemy passes an obstacle (which undoubtedly is an important skill for a summwhore) why doesnt he even has to adjust his aim when they become visible again? He use to aim at the exact spots his targets appear and plays exactly how I would play if I had a wallhack. Nevertheless I do not think that this video is proof enough to base any demotions or bans on, I just did not understand why 90% of the replies assert JmZ's innocence when this video is causing so much questions in me and that's why I posted here.

P.S. I read your posts three times now JmZ. I did not find any explanation for the sensor. Could you please quote that line? Because thats actually the scene that causes the biggest suspicion for me.

P.P.S. @ Rice I think this is an important topic for savage as a game because Summwhores are always a pain in the ass. Good ones (and JmZ is quite good) can be really hard to kill already, a wallhack would be definitely to much.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 12:32:53 am by Ale » Logged
Precious

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2013, 12:37:41 am »

i can understand most hits. When you know what way your enemies come from u can easily shoot and predict where they might go or hide at. Knowing the map makes it easier as summoner. JmZ does summwhore a lot lately so a movement prediction is logicall..

And shag, that marking @ 1:20 is location mark to move no target has been marked there so i don't really get what's suspicious about that ?

simply because the target is not marked, so its not visible and there is no way of knowing there is anything in there Smiley

I know my bad of saying it the wrong way Tongue

What i mean is this : It is possible that the commander marked that location because he saw enemies there ( the video has no teamchat which i've seen so  he might've writtin that there are enemies go kill them ) So it could be automaticly done as a summoner shoot and u might hit something. But i do get your point shag, it is odd the way he shoots and just hits something. It's either what i said, if not then somethings really wrong i suppose.

OW YEAH BABY LETS SHAKE THAT THING CMON !!!
JmZ
Teh JmZ
Gameserver Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2013, 12:45:55 am »

i have some sexy headphones shag :p an epic pair of sennheisers that set me back 150+ euros iirc

footsteps and moving against walls = insanely useful to hear.
its a shame humans dont make a noise like beasts do when 'idle' lol

ale: sorry, i edited the post which explained it, before you had time to read it i guess. people place sensors in almost the same position every time (considering the same people play daily on this exact same map). its not too difficult to figure where they dropped their sensors. especially if im being shot at an unusually large amount of times, then im clearly marked and/or sensored. in which case, have a look at the closest, most likely sensor positions Smiley

inside wall ends, behind walls, behind garrs, by the mines, behind trees, etc. whichever is closest, is most probably the culprit considering you're clearly in range of it.

P.S. if i remember correctly the comm WAS indeed marking the forest area because he knew something was coming, hence why i shot randomly at it.

You are but a speck of dust in the vastness of space, waiting to meet your end in the reality you created.
ENvIouS

Fly with me...

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2013, 01:57:33 am »

The thing that would make me believe JmZ's excused on this are if his shots were repetitive, but from the looks of the video he wasn't shooting much (maybe that's just how it was edited) and only shot when he was potentially 'wallhacking'.

I'm gonna take a look at the demos tomorrow, but overall I don't know if I can make a strong case for either side on this one.

Nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2013, 02:14:25 am »

Summwhore weighing in - there wasn't a single shot in any of those demos that made me even raise an eyebrow. On overplayed maps it's easy to predict where people will be or even where people MIGHT be shortly. I take blind shots at commonly traveled areas all the time and in a crowded game I'd say I nail someone 25%-40% of the time simply because people tend to take the most direct route to where they need to get to.  Shooting through trees and non solid scenery is another common strategy simply because it gives anyone on the other side less time to react to the shot. 

Another thing to consider in these demos is this: if a target was painted before you started speccing him, that paint won't be visible to you. Half the targets I track around walls and other objects are painted.

Again, nothing in those videos seemed off to me.  The only thing that looked weird was the sensor kill but again, that could have been painted by comm or officer before you were speccing him.
eXZeth

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2013, 02:31:43 am »

omg Nigntmare.. are you implying that you would do the same things!???
you also must have hax.. abomination.
also please share the hax if possible, a private message would do

Nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2013, 06:55:21 am »

If I had any hacking ability, I sure as hell wouldn't waste it on fucking savage. I'd at least hack where it could make me some money like I've done in countless F2P mmos
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2013, 08:14:04 am »

What can a camping summ whore do with all that mana when there's no enemy in the crosshair? Leave cover, get frenzy, firebuff and charge 5 unaware legos? No, just keep camping and shooting blind shots where hums keep strolling.

BrownAle
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2013, 08:31:47 am »

ale: sorry, i edited the post which explained it, before you had time to read it i guess. people place sensors in almost the same position every time (considering the same people play daily on this exact same map). its not too difficult to figure where they dropped their sensors. especially if im being shot at an unusually large amount of times, then im clearly marked and/or sensored. in which case, have a look at the closest, most likely sensor positions Smiley

There are 3 trees but you don't bother to look behind the others at all. You just walk to the one with the sensor straight away. You definitaly knew that there was a sensor. The question is just how you knew it. Even those who are siding with you here agree that this looks a little bit suspicious wink
APirateHat
XR Advertiser

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2013, 09:10:36 am »

Shooting through trees and stuff isn't that suspicious, it's something I'm doing all the time. There was just 1 or 2 moments in the video where something caught me as odd but that's not really enough to judge I think.

Anyway, there's more important things to talk about anyway. Like the Savage birthday, it's a day where Savage actually could get some exposure and I need some help.

Legendaryy Rice
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2013, 09:34:03 am »

I have feet and also happen to enjoy walking, is that suspicious to you?
Stringer
The guy who doesn't know anything
Newerth Council

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2013, 11:49:53 am »

Randomly shooting through trees is ok, as long as the person actually does that.

But there is a pretty simple criteria here: if you are shooting randomly, then you don't know exact target location, only a possible one, so the more shots you do, the greater is the chance you actually hit something.
So, the only viable strategy of randomly shooting at common human paths is shooting each time your mana is full, and that's what _every_ random summ shooter is doing. That allows 1-2 seconds delay between shots to counter smart humans who try to adjust their movement to the frequency of summ shots, but that's about it - you are still meant to shoot as often as you can.

There is a simple way to tell, if person was shooting randomly, or he knew the target location exactly: If the shot was done just  as mana filled up from previous shot (or within a second w/e), then it is indeed random shooting.

However, if person in question waited for long enough time (5 secs or so?) with mana full before actually taking the shot, then there is just no way shooting was random: He was aiming for a specific target.

You guys are asking questions about directions where he was shooting. Which is wrong - directions are quite... trivial, he was just shooting where people usually go.

The question you should try to ask is: "why did he shoot at the exact moment he did?"

Be wise
JmZ
Teh JmZ
Gameserver Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2013, 12:57:43 pm »

its fairly difficult to keep track of all these kills now tbf.

if you dont summ as much as me then you cant really judge my shots. which would explain why all the summwhores who've posted here understand how my shots were easily possible.

i rarely check these forums and any time i do, someone is trying to find some reason to make me look bad. first you hijack my donation thread (and prevent me from getting any donations due to false information by you), then you post this useless crap (no coincidence its the same damn guy posting it). when will you learn to leave me alone and let me play the game in peace?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: