Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 27, 2021, 04:01:30 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190061 Posts in 11009 Topics by 18574 Members
Latest Member: kuremoroti
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Chat
| | |-+  Money Making Ideas
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Money Making Ideas  (Read 8126 times)
Nibbles

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2013, 09:32:14 am »

People of the Savage community, I call upon you for help. I need money making ideas, and I need them now. $3100 is the goal to meet, but any ideas that can make more than $3100 is also good.

These are the ideas I've received so far.

1. We kidnap President Obama's daughter and ransom her for $3100. (credit: Nibbles)

2. We bake cookies and have Nibbles dress up as a little girl and sell them door to door. (credit: APirateHat and Angelique)

3. Someone in the Savage community sells their home, and someone else in the community agrees to adopt them and let them live with them, now that they're homeless. (credit: Angelique)

4. We sue Notch (the creator of Minecraft) for using the term "Redstone" in his game, after Savage already created the term Redstone years earlier. (credit APirateHat)

5. We make stuffed animals, inspired by Savage creatures (such as behemoths, shamans, chiprels, kongors, etc.), and sell them. (credit: Angelique)

6. Create Savage scenes out of LEGO and sell them (scenes like, a Stronghold with towers, maps, etc.). (credit: Angelique)

7. Commission Daemon to make custom Savage weapons for players. (credit: Angelique)

8. Players enter their credit card information and are charged per coil shot, pred swing, etc. (credit: APirateHat)

9. Create a Savage colouring book and sell it to children. (credit: Angelique)

10. Make a Savage App and charge $5 per sale. (credit: Angelique)

11. Savage Cereal. Like Lucky Charms, but the marshmellows are units or items. (credit: Angelique)

12. Make Savage costumes accessories (like armor) and sell them. (credit: Angelique)

13. We brew beer or liquor in a hotel bath tub. We call the drink 'Savage' and we bottle and sell it. Slogan: The Savage liquid that will make you go SAVAGE! (credit: Angelique)

14. We rob people in the streets. (credit: Angelique)

15. We start a charity for sick children, but instead we steal all the donations. (credit: APirateHat. Not approved by Angelique, who has no problems with mugging people, but apparently draws the line at charity fraud)

16. We start a church, called the Religion of Savage. In the pews, we pass around a collection plate, and we keep passing it until they donate. No one is allowed to leave until we have our $3100. (credit: Angelique)

17. Message phantoml0rd and ask him to turn one of his subscriber days into a charity event. (credit: DarkStar)

18. We all dress up like famous people and make a commercial. DarkStar is Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow, Leech is MC Hammer, etc. (credit: Angelique)

19. We make a viral "Savage In Real Life" video, and make money from the ads. Angelique's children shall act as shamans or monkits. Angelique herself will play Ophelia. (credit: APirateHat)

20. We make a Savage Energy Drink. Summoner is purple flavour, Mag Buff is red flavour, Speed Buff is green flavour, Can be combined with the hotel bathtub liquor to save time. (credit: Angelique)

21. We get two birds and a lot of different other animals and breed and cross-breed them until we eventually get real life Savage animals. Example: A sloth and a chipmunk can make a chiprel. A dog and a wolverine can make a gerkat. We then sell the hybrid animals. Behemoth may prove to be challenging. If the animals fail to sell, we can always put them inside little wheels and make them run to generate electricity. (credit: Angelique)

22. Players can make a 3D printed version of their puppy. (credit: kissmeiamitalian)

23. Players can pay to meet their favourite Savage players in real life. (credit: Angelique)

24. Nibbles goes busking in the city streets for money, but since he can't play a guitar, instead he just has sex with a guitar until people pay him to stop. (credit: Nibbles)

25. We make a Savage movie and sell it. Starring whoever decides to join in it and the movie just plays out epic games on epic maps. (credit: Angelique)

26. We create an amusement park called 'Savageland'. Features include rides, cotton candy and games. (credit: APirateHat)

27. Grapist and Nibbles set up a live webcam where people pay $5 to watch and they will do whatever requested by the audience. (credit: Nibbles)

28. We breed cats until we have lots of cute baby kittens. We sell the kittens to people. If no one wants to buy our kittens, we threaten to torture and kill the kittens until they pay us to stop. Even if no one pays us to stop, we'll still get to have fun hurting animals. It's win-win-win. (credit: Nibbles)

29. We sell Grapist (or his organs, if no one wants all of him). (credit: APirateHat)

30. We make Star Wars 7 before Disney can and make billions. (credit: Nibbles)

31. We sell drugs. (credit: Nibbles)

32. We charge Hwoa $2000 to join Ire. (credit: Angelique)

33. Angelique becomes a paid assassin, using her 20,000 Savage kills as experience. (credit: Angelique)

34. We sacrifice the epic Savage player Zackorrigan on a golden pyramid (don't ask, it has to be made out of gold), then we let Polako and Shagroth duel each other. The epic Savage player Zackorrigan will now be turning in his own grave, ashamed, and will rotate and rotate and we can install a turbine and a generator and sell the energy. (credit: Rumo)

35. Gather full  G & G server, to play a game on the map ts_minas_tirith  and rename everyone to LOTR characters. Then we edit the demos to a movie and publish it as the new LOTR 4: Newerth Rises. Bullet is Aragorn, Rin is Smeagol, which means that PreCious will be Rin's precious. (credit: Bullet)

If anyone has any other ideas, please feel free to contribute.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 09:40:15 am by Nibbles » Logged
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 12:13:56 pm »

We team up Djinghis and JustCallMeMistress in a roadshow cage and charge spectators $5 for not opening it.

Ophelia
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 12:20:37 pm »

We team up Djinghis and JustCallMeMistress in a roadshow cage and charge spectators $5 for not opening it.

Overcharge for freakshow much?  Cheesy
Feathers
beep
NDC Organizer
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 12:38:57 pm »

Charge $5 to watch Djinghis and Mercury fight to the death against wild animals.
Ophelia
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 01:05:50 pm »

Charge $5 to watch Djinghis and Mercury fight to the death against wild animals.

Oh man I'd pay 10$ for that.
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 01:13:53 pm »

Even without Mercury?

Ophelia
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 01:22:03 pm »

Even without Mercury?

Especially without Mercury.
Nibbles

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 01:47:59 pm »

I don't know if I like the way these ideas are becoming 'humiliate/injure djinghis for money' ideas...
Ophelia
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 01:50:57 pm »

I don't know if I like the way these ideas are becoming 'humiliate/injure djinghis for money' ideas...

I could always be a hired hit-man.

I have played Savage for 10 years or so.

I have over 20k kills experience (check my siggie)

And skilled in many weapons such a coil, tempest, and MM bow.

Smiley
Nibbles

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2013, 02:25:01 pm »

Ohh you mentioned hit-man but I forgot to add it, adding it now.
SAS

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2013, 05:10:28 pm »

make 40 new maps for savage and make all of them win tirza's competition!
http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,16796.0.html
Necrofears

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2013, 12:46:02 pm »

pay pros to not kill you in game

Nibbles

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2013, 08:57:51 am »

I'm not looking for ways to spend my own money, ecrofear, I'm looking for ways to raise money.
Ophelia
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2013, 11:59:29 am »

I'm not looking for ways to spend my own money, ecrofear, I'm looking for ways to raise money.

haha... Cheesy
Necrofears

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2013, 04:41:49 am »

the idea would be to raise the money from noobs that don't want to be farmed by... oh riiiight

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: