Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 27, 2021, 04:42:04 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190061 Posts in 11009 Topics by 18574 Members
Latest Member: kuremoroti
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  General Savage XR Discussion
| | |-+  The US server is horrible
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The US server is horrible  (Read 5515 times)
APirateHat
XR Advertiser

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 09:13:42 am »

@Lazyfly I don't know about that, I think it should really depend on the situation. How many people are on and such.

LazyFly

"Rebuild quick!" "But its so much effort..."

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 09:55:51 am »

obiously, but seriously we shouldnt have COMPLETE priority, seriously if we always had priority then people woudnt learn, i know there is a guide and empty servers, and i have made a video about how to practice by yourself, but seriously?
there isnt a whole lot you can learn by your self.

Necrofears

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 10:40:04 am »

@Necrofears Nice that you came by and showed the bad attitude I was talking about.

Are you scared to embarrass yourself if you try to help someone who then turns out he's nicklaming? "Oh no, it's a nicklamer, my life is over."

And you can usually easily see early on when someone is new, not only on their score. How they move, getting killed by NPCs often, how they can barely hit anything, not buying items.

no, I was just trying to get you to say that. You started this with "The US server is horrible" and somehow expect to get a reasoned and calm response from anyone that plays on the US server? Your shit headedness wrapped in righteous indignation is easy to expose.

http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,15248.0.html

so Iíll just add one more coal to this fire.

What did YOU do about this? as much as you might think you're not part of the problem you weren't part of the solution that day either you just made it a bigger problem than it ever needed to be.

djinghis
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 11:52:59 am »

random link?
APirateHat
XR Advertiser

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 01:00:06 pm »

@Necro Yeah, I agree the title isn't the best and I wrote this thread right after this happened and was pissed. And I didn't mean to start a fight with this thread, just wish that some people should be somewhat more considerate towards newbies, and this applies to both EU and US players of course.

There wasn't much to do, the game restarted, new comms got elected so I guess that is what the majority wanted. But I still think they could have given them a chance, the game had just started and right away there was a restart.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: