Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 15, 2019, 04:31:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189878 Posts in 10981 Topics by 18416 Members
Latest Member: himpaskio
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Other S2G Games
| |-+  Heroes of Newerth
| | |-+  WTO looking for Members in HoN!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTO looking for Members in HoN!!!  (Read 10978 times)
Purple-Haze

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2013, 08:41:22 pm »

Hey Guys, most of you will remember me for sure.... And i m the REAL Purple-Haze! Trust me. I will open WTO in HoN and Savage and i m looking for good willing Members who Play and don t talk too much Bullshit! If you are intrested just write me a Message or something. I ll test you in 1on1... When you are good enough, you can join the best clan in the World..! Cyaa laters and Keep Cool

Best regards

Purple-Haze
Feathers
beep
NDC Organizer
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 09:00:42 pm »

This isn't the real Purple-Haze. Possible account hacked.

Also stay away from my competitions, your request to join has been denied.
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 11:05:30 pm »

Why would it not be him?

DarkStar
Evolved Darkness
Super Hero Member

I hate everyone equally.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 02:29:30 am »

I believe this as well. The real purple-haze was a quiet, well-mannered player. This one that started showing up on the US server recently is a whining monkey who swears wto was/is the best clan in savage. Two completely different behaviors. Ofc I guess it could be possible that he turned into a total dick since last I saw him.

Trigardon
Forum Administrator
Legendary Member

Demonic Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 03:28:45 am »

Afaik P-H hasn't touched sav in years.

Gridfon
Righteous Scarecrow
Newerth Council

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 05:43:57 am »

Seconded, this guy can't live a single match without spamming the entire chat box up with some bullshit about him being the best player of all times, and insulting a couple of others while at it. No one with half a brain would practice that behavior, unless that's an imposter who wants to completely ruin someone's reputation.
Feathers
beep
NDC Organizer
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 12:27:45 pm »

They aren't off topic, I was warning people who may be interested in this thread that this isn't the real P-H.
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 03:45:22 pm »

Anyone's got a means to contact Purple-Haze then? I will reset his password when that happens.

Moxy
Newerth Donator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 10:25:22 pm »

Mein posted this on demo's forums this evening.

Quote from: Lord Mein, on 23 Apr 2013 - 19:04, said:
Hey folks,

it looks like the community became paranoid. The Purple-Haze that posted on Newerth is the real one. Yes he is playing savage and Hon. He kinda became a douchbag, but can't blame anyone for their personality if you don't know them.

Deamon and the others asked if someone would be so kind and talk for Haze if its realy him, so i did that job. Talked to him via facebook, he confirmed he is playing savage and hon, that he made that post and isn't allowed to play in the duel competion.

Its german tho

Since i can't post on newerth, someone could post this and the post i made on newerth.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 10:44:55 pm by Moxy » Logged

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 10:36:44 pm »

Seconded, this guy can't live a single match without spamming the entire chat box up with some bullshit about him being the best player of all times, and insulting a couple of others while at it. No one with half a brain would practice that behavior, unless that's an imposter who wants to completely ruin someone's reputation.

Like Mein? Smiley

Oh wait, he's the one that vouches for PH. Smiley

Moxy
Newerth Donator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 10:40:48 pm »

the screenshot showing the conversation isnt good enough? i very much dount this is mein, he knows he will be kicked out of demo if it is him

Edit: not saying that this is 100% purple, but im pretty sure it wont be mein. he wants to play savage competition at some point again Tongue
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 10:52:45 pm by Moxy » Logged

djinghis
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2013, 02:32:18 am »

I believe this as well. The real purple-haze was a quiet, well-mannered player. This one that started showing up on the US server recently is a whining monkey who swears wto was/is the best clan in savage. Two completely different behaviors. Ofc I guess it could be possible that he turned into a total dick since last I saw him.

Turns out it is Purple Haze and you all look really really stupid right now - PS stick to the topic
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2013, 08:37:22 am »

No, Djinghis, if anyone looks stupid, it's you, for always knowing everything, always being 100% correct, never admitting you're wrong but jumping to conclusions without consulting any available data. The mark of a real prejudiced and ignorant individual.

If anyone has proof that PH is not PH or that Djinghis is sane, please send it to an admin. Locked.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: