Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2021, 05:55:15 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190085 Posts in 11010 Topics by 18598 Members
Latest Member: mootpoinT
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  General Savage XR Discussion
| | |-+  Is there still an Australian community? Post here!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is there still an Australian community? Post here!  (Read 5909 times)
Nibbles

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2013, 10:26:15 am »

So long as Grapist and I still breathe, there will always be an Australian Savage community, even if it's just two people.
Robbo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2013, 10:28:07 am »

We will be approaching internode to host for Savage: Rebirth soon. Although I can't mention that on these forums so I umm mean... hey guys fu.
Shagroth
no u
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2013, 11:53:57 am »

Sure you can.
Best of luck with getting the aus community back to life, if its possible/plausible at this point in time!

Jester

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2013, 12:06:31 pm »

I like where SR is going too, looks pretty spec, and the changes to balance seem reasonable. Lookin' forward to seeing it developed.

I remember seeing a vid of a new savage mod a couple of years ago which had bots and... that's all i can remember, but surely it had other features too. Is SR that same mod? I suppose i should just google that shit instead of starting some forum war haha.

Good to see aussies still on. Even if they include Aneurysm.
Aneurysm
XR Map Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2013, 12:17:16 pm »

I like where SR is going too, looks pretty spec, and the changes to balance seem reasonable. Lookin' forward to seeing it developed.

I remember seeing a vid of a new savage mod a couple of years ago which had bots and... that's all i can remember, but surely it had other features too. Is SR that same mod? I suppose i should just google that shit instead of starting some forum war haha.

Good to see aussies still on. Even if they include Aneurysm.

Deep down I know you mean "because they include Aneurysm" and don't worry, I love you too big fella.

Jester

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2013, 11:44:56 pm »

haha, who would win a race... your ego or your wit?
One's bloated, the other sharp. I imagine a fat, bitter tortoise versus a wily, half-starved hare racing across a deserted beach, each trying to win the hearts of the imaginary crowd.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2013, 03:38:15 am »

If we made a date and time, say a weekly event we could make an Aussie match happen. With dj's server and enough Aussies we could have some sick games, how's next weekend? Saturday he 23rd.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: