Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2020, 02:24:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190045 Posts in 11004 Topics by 18532 Members
Latest Member: Aerith
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Server Forum
| | |-+  enough is enough
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: enough is enough  (Read 3743 times)
thrill
« on: November 08, 2012, 08:49:04 pm »

okey so here is the idea, skuggi kicking me left and right for no fucking reason right, i told him that we have a right to call msg vote as players, we do right, i dont know i alt tabbed to switch my tune and when i switched back to the game i see im kicked right, so what the fuck is this shit? im fucking annoyed by it you know, enough is enough fucksakes, it was like a jooke earlier i took it nicely right, but its fucking annoying right now man, it aint fucking funny anymore, these kids even didnt their own homeworks kicking people from game, you know this is fucking out of the line.. so the idea is control your childish refferees aight, thats what i ask, thanks
Hakugei
XR Coder
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 08:55:14 pm »

I don't know how frequently Skuggi checks here, but you should know your thread belongs here:
http://www.server.groentjuh.eu/index.php?f=14
Meanwhile, if you refuse to post there, we wait here.

Regardless, does anyone know if msg votes can be disabled by servers?
Most votes can be disabled.
It seems redudant to enable them if refs keep stopping them.
Why is that?
valli
Quack or die!
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 08:57:33 pm »

They can be disabled via settings, as Haku already said, go vto groentjuh's forum to complain there.v

He who controls the past commands the future, He who commands the future, conquers the past.
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 09:01:57 pm »

Good point, Thrill, enough is enough.

Skuggi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 09:31:24 pm »

I don't know why I bother but whatever. Thrill, as usual you were kicked for flaming. In case you are wondering why I don't simply mute you, it's because you always reconnect after you're muted, which would be followed by a kick. You've had plenty of warnings so I'm simply skipping that step. What I'm trying to get through your thick skull is that if you flame, you get kicked, but if you behave like a decent person, nobody will bother you.

Please lock this thread, there's nothing to discuss.
Hakugei
XR Coder
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 09:51:43 pm »

1) It's not a random website.
2) Your posts suck; it's no wonder no one ever takes you seriously.
3) Record Skuggi's supposed abuses (without intentionally provoking, as then it's not "abuse" anymore) to claim an actual case.
Gridfon
Righteous Scarecrow
Newerth Council

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 10:12:05 pm »

It seems redudant to enable them if refs keep stopping them.
Why is that?

Try calling a non-offensive, non-gibberish message vote outside of warmup and you'll be surprised. Smiley
Groentjuh
Newerth Serveradmin, German Mirror and Webdeveloper
Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 10:19:43 pm »

I will not invest my time into looking up what happened, because:
A. the behavior of the person who filed the complain.
B. the location of the complain.
C. Complaining about an assistant admin rather pointless, unless you have a very stong case. Knowing you, THRILL, I doubt that!

LOCKED as skuggi and even THRILL requested.

i dont need to check or type in any other website, these people will read whats up so dont post some random websites, they will read it clearly as day what is wrong, its server forum right? so i post, they will find it, im not tourist in this newerth
Server admins decide how they want people to complain about their servers, their shitty maprotation or their shitty referees. Hell, even for booking a match server, server admins can decide how you can book those.
If you do not want to follow the procedures defined by the server administrators, why should they bother to invest time to resolve your issue? You are wrong if you believe I have to do anything for you, when you do not even bother to follow the procedure I set up for complaining about referees. Hell, and even if you do, I don't even HAVE to do anything about it. Whatever I do is service, not a right!

"your gayfag refferese will help you on defence as you here innocent one right"
Hakugei, valli and Daemon are not referee on G&G.

@Hakugei: It depends on the content of the message vote and the frequency vote is used. Referee's simply have the right to stop message votes for no reason. That doesn't mean all of them get stopped. Proper votes will just continue unless it's one of many in a short time.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 10:45:11 pm by Groentjuh » Logged

Before adding any of my IMs, ask yourself: Can I ask it in a PM?
Before sending me a PM with questions, Search the forums!
Wanna be ref? Post on my Server Forum
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: