Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2019, 09:42:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189879 Posts in 10981 Topics by 18418 Members
Latest Member: jo40_km
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Recruitment Forum
| | |-+  Clan Recruitment
| | | |-+  'cloaked killers is recruting with new guidelines
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 'cloaked killers is recruting with new guidelines  (Read 3531 times)
Bash N Crash

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2012, 04:41:34 am »

this is my first my first clan. i need members. you dont have to ranbow, but to join you need some skill. but there is not a whole lot of commitment in this clan. like a fun clan for people who can get kills.  Afro
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:22:51 pm by Hakugei » Logged
Bash N Crash

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 09:53:43 pm »

look no one wants to join so ive changed my mind. i no longer want a fun clan. anyone who can get kills ill test and then you join. im not to amazing myself but i wanna get better and bieng in a good clan with other good people seems like a good idea. so anyone please, i need you to join we can be good together, we can arange practice and duel sesions and we will become a team! also any superviser that sees this could you please remove my other topic above please? i dont now if you can but i know you can thanks. thank all folks, see you ingame. Cool
Hakugei
XR Coder
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 10:24:55 pm »

You may want to offer some more information if you're going to be a more serious clan from henceforth.
For example, which continent are your future members supposed to be from?
What skill range are you actually looking for?
Who are your current members?
Forum/page address?
Future goals? e.g. NSL, Clan Cups
Why players should join your clan over others? (Aka, what are the reasons and benefits involved?)
Bash N Crash

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 03:10:59 am »

alright then, thanks for the info hakugie, and in answer to most of those questions, i dont mind were your from or what your ping is, (mines useally about 250, so dont feel bad about that) im looking for people who can get there kills and deaths similar or more kills of course, i don't really have any member at the moment thats why im recruting, i havent been involved in any competitions but i there are enough of us and we work together i dont see why we couldnt see something trough. and as for joining here not somewhere else, im trying to create a friendly enviroment with good sporting players. so if your thinking about joining check your attitude toward other players.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: