Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 25, 2019, 06:14:48 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189670 Posts in 10987 Topics by 18249 Members
Latest Member: DanyNep
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Savage XR
| |-+  General Savage XR Discussion
| | |-+  Can you give me my account back?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can you give me my account back?  (Read 3349 times)
Just Call Me 'Wench'
Lower Member

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2012, 03:50:12 pm »

Hi is there any way to get my old login back to show when I originally joined the year etc?

I am listed on:
google.com/search?q=cache:fhb71oHK1aYJ:newerth.com
(newerth.com/index.php/img/gallery/smf/smf/function.filesize?id=league&l=clan&clan=26)
but for some reason when I use that user ID number in the link it has for me there, 38647, it says I don't exist Sad newerth.com/?id=stats&action=view&uid=38647
(or on forum ID newerth.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=38647)
did you delete old accounts or something? Sad

and I am not listed on:
newerth.com/?id=stats&action=view_clan&uid=26&pp=search_clan&pk=demo Sad

(I found that some people remember me at least (they say I don't have credit for the colour list but if I had not posted it on the Demonic Monsters [DeMo] forums it would have been lost forever huh Smiley)!

it would be nice to have my account back, other than that I want a kitten pet that sits on your shoulder and when you klik it goes "mew" and right click makes it jump off shoulder and follow you around bouncily and right click makes hop back on shoulder

or a badass demon avatar lol google.com/images?safe=off&q=purgatori

( edit: Umm this was moved for some reason.... those last two bits are about this thread where it was posted http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,14727.msg171216.html#msg171216 )
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 04:26:07 pm by Just Call Me 'Wench' » Logged
Groentjuh
Newerth Serveradmin, German Mirror and Webdeveloper
Administrator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 04:25:28 pm »

There were millions and millions of accounts, because the authentication system allowed every username - password combination. If the combination didn't exist yet, a new account was made. If it did exist, you would be logged in.

Because XR developers are working hard on a new authentication system and stats system, it wouldn't surprise me if someone decided to prune a bunch of old accounts! I have seen/heard discussions about that!

Doubt anyone will make time to restore that account for you, as it will likely be a lengthy process!

Before adding any of my IMs, ask yourself: Can I ask it in a PM?
Before sending me a PM with questions, Search the forums!
Wanna be ref? Post on my Server Forum
Just Call Me 'Wench'
Lower Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 06:20:05 am »

That google cache link I gave is only from January, is it not that the clans have just been re-organised and that my account is still there? Sad Or did I just get unlucky and come back after years at only a few months too late Sad anyone know?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 01:18:24 pm by Just Call Me 'Wench' » Logged
Piscis Volans

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 09:34:14 am »

You can delete my account though, I don't see any option for that here on this website.

Hello!! Im Piscis Volans, that means I am a flying fish, with others words ... you guys will never catch me!!
Ophelia
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 01:42:06 pm »

You can delete my account though, I don't see any option for that here on this website.

Who are you?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: