Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 17, 2021, 11:23:04 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
190122 Posts in 11015 Topics by 18626 Members
Latest Member: RabbitWhite
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Newerth Hosted Competitions
| |-+  Other Competitions
| | |-+  Savage World Cup (SWC)
| | | |-+  Disputes 2012 (Locked)
| | | | |-+  AUT + SUI vs Poland
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AUT + SUI vs Poland  (Read 13380 times)
valli
Quack or die!
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« on: March 18, 2012, 10:07:20 pm »

2nd game Azura was not wearing the right icon. This is a direct violation of rule #4.

If you wanna watch the serverdemo, let me know.

He who controls the past commands the future, He who commands the future, conquers the past.
Hakugei
XR Coder
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 10:10:30 pm »

Yes, it is.
However, was an attempt made to get him to change tag by either team?
If so, how did he (and his team) react to such a claim?
valli
Quack or die!
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 10:13:57 pm »

Azura claimed, he can't do it, because of his savage client not letting him switch accounts. I recommend watching the server demo.

He who controls the past commands the future, He who commands the future, conquers the past.
WinterFresh

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 10:27:08 pm »

Yes, it is.
However, was an attempt made to get him to change tag by either team?
If so, how did he (and his team) react to such a claim?

We warned them several times about the clan icons rule but they didn't seem to care much about it.  Tongue

Hakugei
XR Coder
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 10:27:21 pm »

Since you guys actually told him (I assume you referred to rule #4 as well), then he actually had to change it.
Excuses like "I can't" are invalid.

I'm not the one to handle disputes anyway. :p But fortunately this is a matter of common sense.
valli
Quack or die!
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 10:44:17 pm »

Yeah we told him that it is rule breaking, we stated that several times.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:19:20 pm by valli » Logged

HolyWarrior

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 11:14:26 pm »

i clearly state not once before match started that i cant change my icon because of the stupid client <buged> and the only answers we get is a should turn off my cheats... its not a cheats its just a client that dont makes me change logins i even used the stuff they told me aka ./login ksgjagjkag password  it didint worked out but i did know it before ... can you tell me how exactly i affected them and my team and whole match by not change icon? for sure only by the fasion way... Wink playing 7 vs 6 is ok  but we might loose just because i cannot changed my icon? where is the fair here?Smiley i do hope the decision gonna be well maded i didint affected anyone and i truly did apologize but technicaly it was impossible from my site

ps hopefully my english is atleast bit understandable:D

Regards Asura
valli
Quack or die!
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 11:22:04 pm »

We don't even know if it was you, which played, and what shall not work?

It tells you how to use the login command exactly.

/login [username] [password]

Oh and I told you to switch the icon or drop as it is now allowed and you refused that, knowing what you were doing. That is my point.

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 11:26:26 pm »

Is it true that Asura/PL have started big drama accusing the server owners of "haxing the ping" to disadvantage Poland? oO The same ppl that pay so that everyone can have servers for free? Seems hard to believe they would be THAT delusional...

HolyWarrior

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 11:28:16 pm »

i know how it change but i state it didint work ... pls valli you rly cant use better argument ? i understand you guys are hurted because you lost 6 vs 7.. but it for sure was me and i say more you can check my ip Smiley for sure its possible technicaly ... can you give a 1 good reason how i affected your game play by using my icon? we all know it was me so saying that is realy realy on low lvl.. i understand there is such a  rule but technical my icon wasnt be able to change and where is the problem about it? did i blind you by using my icon or something? can you just simply state you are hurted because 6 vs 7 won... i dont see other option ITS JUST ICON...

ps no it wasnt poland it was me we are sure did agree something happended and we speak about it with groent and valli and agree to end disscusion about it BUT if you wanna keep going i can simply leave the poland team and truly without any afraid for my team speak about it Smiley since i truly and not only me got opinions about it  

ps 2 still how i affected ouer match by that icon? i didint ... so whats the point?  i simply realy hope admins dont say we lost because of asura icon when we clearly deserve a win we won 6 vs 7 and 2nd match with issuse if you wanna punishment because of the stupid icon someone do it for me dunno warning? or even disqualify from 1 match but punishment whole team would be just sad....
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:42:30 pm by HolyWarrior » Logged
valli
Quack or die!
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 11:39:01 pm »

Azura I didn't make the rules, I just file the dispute because you violated the rule. It's not a weak argument I bring up, actually  I would see it the other way around that you bring up the weak argument, by telling us that you can't change account. You could've gone to the login screen, and could've typed there your account details.

Phoenix

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 11:44:02 pm »

Daemon, just some members complained @ ping others were silent (strange thing, may be some PL provider probs, but still, they were not able of using this advantage to win). They could not start game at all if icon rule was broken, and then we could solve the problem somehow(by Asura's leaving or reinstaling client, whatever, choice would be his). And then we played whole 1st game with one less player and at 2/3 of 2nd match, -Misch- left us cuz he had to go.

You really think after all we deserve to loose for some damn icon? Even if rules says something, look how hard we had to work to win, and after won game I bet you would not complain at all.

If u wanna be such an.... ok thats no prob but im out of this mess, because it is very unfair to use icon thing to win a match.

PS. If there are some identity issues nothing easier than checking IP log, they made it so many times already, why not this time
valli
Quack or die!
Newerth Council
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2012, 11:54:12 pm »

Phoenix I aggree with you, you deserved the win, nothing against that. You were clearly performing better than we wear. To the ip log, yes we have one, if the dispute admin requests it, he will get it. Smiley

Edit: There is only a log of the 1st match ... sadly I didn't took a screenshot from the 2nd game, buit as the serverdemos are saved I still think we get the ips.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 12:06:55 am by valli » Logged

DarkStar
Evolved Darkness
Super Hero Member

I hate everyone equally.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 01:48:02 am »

I thought this week was going to be free of pointless drama. GG Smiley

Hakugei
XR Coder
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 06:18:51 am »

One thing rule breakers never understand is...
You break a rule, you get punished.

Any excuses you bring forth are invalid; it was your team's duty to make sure everyone was able to use their assigned icon.
If you lose this match, it's not the icon's fault, but your own laziness and stupidity. If you do not realize nor understand this, it proves my point exactly. Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: