Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 20, 2019, 05:26:09 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Savage: XR is a new patch for Savage, created by the Newerth.com staff. The XR1.1 Client is out now! Download it now!
189653 Posts in 10987 Topics by 18241 Members
Latest Member: Abigaiper
* Home Forum Wiki Help Search Login Register
+  Newerth Forums
|-+  Newerth Hosted Competitions
| |-+  Newerth Savage League (NSL)
| | |-+  REQUEST: Unique items for Savage XR NSL clans.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: REQUEST: Unique items for Savage XR NSL clans.  (Read 85264 times)
STick
TROLOLOLOLOLOL

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 09:17:02 pm »

can u make some thing for the NM trial clan?  Undecided Undecided
something for the officer flag.  Afro
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:21:12 pm by STick » Logged

*Link Removed*
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

beware, for this is the everbroken...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 09:50:37 pm »

Well i don't think NM wants to waste a flag on the trial tag and also, the request has to come from their leaders.

Rio D'Oro
Newerth Donator

NIGHTMARE Clan leader & MPUK stacker @_@

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2012, 08:46:43 am »

can u make some thing for the NM trial clan?  Undecided Undecided
something for the officer flag.  Afro

Would be a waste of time. Since we try to finish trial votes very fast and also trial dont have officer often. (except on funny guys)
Smiley
Awesome work Daemon Smiley
Cant wait to see the axe ingame :]]]

Btw: When you play on mpuk you dont have custom styled equipments cuz of the server settings. Anyhow possible to show it there too? (except upgrading servers to xr )
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 09:14:38 am »

The problem is that MPUKs don't allow authentication cuz of some weird firewall, that's why you don't get icons and that's why your client doesn't know who "you are".

Arjey
English's Peasant
Newerth Shoutcaster

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2012, 09:28:04 pm »

Requesting pred skin for eoN  Rolleyes Rolleyes Tongue

TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator of The Hunterz Clan

Teamwork Enthusiast . . . . Are you in?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 04:05:28 pm »

The eoN-styled items look really appropriate with the elemental colors being transferred from the clan tag to the shield and axe, cool to see clans have quality potential to able to be represented in-game this way.  We're working on putting together some decent documentation over at TH before placing our request here to make your work a little more easy where we can manage to do so.  Expect it soon though. =)

I've got two questions though, and have scrutinized the entire thread and your original post several times now for possible answers, but couldn't find any.

1)  Will these unique items be visible to everyone in-game, not just the players/clans they were made for?  Or is this stuff only shown for game clients that have it installed/assigned specifically to?  Scenario:  Members of eoN will have their special clan-items shown on their game clients, but if they saw NM's axe/item, then they would see the default axe?  Similar scenario:  Will non-clan players see clan items like eoN's axe/shield and NM's axe on the respective clan members?

2)  How are these items attached to a clan -- items will be attached to a clan-tag of the clan leader's specification?  Could a user switch accounts to another clan/fun tag and the item in-game will revert back to the normal savage axe?  Or will there need to be manual installation/downloading of files?  (Similar to how people have to download/install files to change the texture skin of units)

Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2012, 04:18:35 pm »

1. The only requirement a player must meet in order to see the unique items is to use XR 1.0.

2.a. The items are tied to clanID's or userID's. In both cases, not using those specific usernames/tags will make the game display the stock items.

2.b. There is no installation required from the user, whatsoever. The items are downloaded automatically when a patch is pushed to the A-U.

TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator of The Hunterz Clan

Teamwork Enthusiast . . . . Are you in?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2012, 09:58:20 pm »

Perfect and spot-on answers was hoping for.  Helpful to know too, thanks.

Just Call Me 'Wench'
Lower Member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2012, 08:28:08 am »

This is what I would like to see:
I remember S2Maliken saying that Savage 2 would have female characters or said at the very least there would be one female demon character... He lied and made a personal avatar for himself instead -.-
Smiley
(click on that, to read a long post to give my reasons why why female characters should exist (I posted one before too on the Demonic Monsters [DeMo] forums years ago but I think it was lost on the old site)

Also on a personal level
[..snip..]I want a kitten pet that sits on your shoulder and when you klik it goes "mew" and right click makes it jump off shoulder and follow you around bouncily and right click makes hop back on shoulder

or a badass demon avatar lol google.com/images?safe=off&q=purgatori
Evil Cheesy Cool Cry
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 08:31:30 am by Just Call Me 'Wench' » Logged
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2012, 09:17:41 am »

This wasn't a mocking thread Sad. Clans can request items here, not what Savage needs to be swell.

Just Call Me 'Wench'
Lower Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2012, 09:45:26 am »

I wasn't mocking you hey Shocked Smiley I support you Cheesy
Daemon
XR Main Developer
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2012, 10:14:08 am »

How is a female character an item? How is a meowing kitten an item for a clan?

Just Call Me 'Wench'
Lower Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2012, 10:41:59 am »

Ok sorry, I was just suggesting other ideas of good things to put in Sad  Cry I was linked here from friends in one of the oldest clans in the game (Demonic Monsters, I think they called it DeMo because it was started in the beta, I never did think to ask Dragnarr if the name was just a coincidence or not, lol) Sad Sorry Sad
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 01:11:13 pm by Just Call Me 'Wench' » Logged
Moxy
Newerth Donator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2012, 11:59:07 am »

Unique items for clans is something we are discussing at the moment in time, sry if mistress misunderstood what was happening Smiley

Moxy
Newerth Donator
Super Hero Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2012, 05:23:33 pm »

we've discussed and found these for a lego Axe, Savage Sword, and a new face/helmet to replace the skull we already have. if at all possible...  Edit, if possible to have the face/helmet on Nomad savage and lego eventualy that would be awsome but i know how much work that would be, so i understand if the answer to that is no.

of course as we're asking for more than 1 item atm im understand if u cant do some of the items, or it will take you a few weeks or so more than normal to get them uploaded into the game. i do ask, if you can, have the items u might possible do for us to on both the black (clan id 1548) and white icon (clan id 26) as we use both in cw's. but mostly white if we cant have them on both.

Thankyou for your time daemon and once again thankyou for doing this to the community, we at demo and im ure the rest of the community really appreciate what you are doing.

Edit: sorry for uploading small pic, the 2nd one should be better

* Unique Items.png (4.8 KB, 100x33 - viewed 506 times.)

* Unique Items.png (156.06 KB, 797x256 - viewed 308 times.)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 05:54:15 pm by Moxy » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: